By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I didn't like Yakuza 3...

I didnt like yakuza 3...I LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay for misleading titles :D MWA HA HA HA HA!!!!

I still remember when i first played the demo...aaaah it was love at first site ^^ i probably spent close to 15 hours just playing the demo over and over and over again XD Then when it actualy came out i spent well over 300 hours, ITS JUST SO MUCH FUN! in the end the thing that stopped me playing was God of war III and FFXIII both came out around the same time other wise id probably still be playing it now.

So tell me did you like it?

Yeah i know my spelling sucks but im dysgraphic so live with it :3    

---------------------------------------------------Bets--------------------------------------------------

Conegamer - I say that the PS3 will beat the DS next week in Japan  (for hardware sales) Forfeit is control over others avatar for 1 week.

Around the Network

Am i alone in liking y3 XDDD

---------------------------------------------------Bets--------------------------------------------------

Conegamer - I say that the PS3 will beat the DS next week in Japan  (for hardware sales) Forfeit is control over others avatar for 1 week.

I am quite fond of it myself. It's my GOTY by many miles.

badgenome said:

I am quite fond of it myself. It's my GOTY by many miles.

YEEEEES SOMEONE ELSE WHO IS AWESOME!!!!! I have no idea what my GOTY is :/ its def the game iv spent the most time on this year XD

Who else wants Rikiya to return in Of The End?!

Around the Network

i was just going to send a yakuza to have a friendly talk to you.

I can't decide which I want as my GOTY, this or Demon's Souls...

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

I approve.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
badgenome said:

Who else wants Rikiya to return in Of The End?!

that...would...be....aaaaaawesomness

Ajescent said:

I can't decide which I want as my GOTY, this or Demon's Souls...

I havnt got Demon souls yet O_O is it as hard as people say it is?