By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I didn't like Yakuza 3...

Precious and vital content was cut out.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

Around the Network
AbbathTheGrim said:

True but there was still enough to keep me going for a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time XD (though the lack of the hostess club was saddening to say the least XDDD

Yeah i know my spelling sucks but im dysgraphic so live with it :3    

---------------------------------------------------Bets--------------------------------------------------

Conegamer - I say that the PS3 will beat the DS next week in Japan  (for hardware sales) Forfeit is control over others avatar for 1 week.

badgenome said:

Who else wants Rikiya to return in Of The End?!

You who i want to return?

Akira freakin Nishiki! ......

As a zombie =[

AbbathTheGrim said:

who needs hostesses when the game is sex in disk form.

PullusPardus said:
AbbathTheGrim said:

who needs hostesses when the game is sex in disk form.

This comment just made my day XD

---------------------------------------------------Bets--------------------------------------------------

Conegamer - I say that the PS3 will beat the DS next week in Japan  (for hardware sales) Forfeit is control over others avatar for 1 week.

Around the Network

i loved it!

even with the cuts it's a content monster!

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Chibi.V.29 said:
Ajescent said:

I can't decide which I want as my GOTY, this or Demon's Souls...

I havnt got Demon souls yet O_O is it as hard as people say it is?

If like me you are a wuss then yes but if you really play it and figure out the basics then it becomes manageable.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Ajescent said:
Chibi.V.29 said:
Ajescent said:

I can't decide which I want as my GOTY, this or Demon's Souls...

I havnt got Demon souls yet O_O is it as hard as people say it is?

If like me you are a wuss then yes but if you really play it and figure out the basics then it becomes manageable.

I'm a wuss ^^ if all games had an easy option that is waht i would always chose. ff13 anoyed me -.- even if i did like it xDDDD

Porcupine_I said:

i loved it!

even with the cuts it's a content monster!

I know O_O i havnt finished yet XD

i love it too =)

cant wait for yakuza 4