By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - SPORT CHAMPIONS Hits 1 Million!! (First PS Move Game To Do This)

Sports Champions (PS3)
Sony Computer Entertainment
11 146,478 1,019,215

Congrats!

First PS MOVE Game to get past 1 Million is a great achievement...I wonder how far this game will go in sales!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

Well its bundled, so dare I say it.... 20 mil. but if you look at how well Wii Sports does every week, theres no reason this cant do the same in due time.

It is bundled only in the US.

A203D said:

Well its bundled, so dare I say it.... 20 mil. but if you look at how well Wii Sports does every week, theres no reason this cant do the same in due time.

It's only bundled in US with Move I think.  In EMEA you have to buy it standalone, so actually that is pretty good sales, even allowing for the US bundle with Move.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

First and last.

Around the Network

Rather slow considering.

Nice milestone at any rate.

Pixel Art can be fun.

A203D said:

Interesting....so you expect well over 20 Million MOVE controllers to also be sold eventually?

Do you think any other MOVE games will get over 1 million?

I think that Playstation Move Heroe's has a shot...maybe sorcery

Considering it's undertracked it passed this milestone few weeks ago. :p (I mean seriously, no way it sells this low in EMEAA, it's as if they aren't counting the bundles or standalones, something is strange)

Should we party?

Above: still the best game of the year.

4k1x3r said:

Considering it's undertracked it passed this milestone few weeks ago. :p (I mean seriously, no way it sells this low in EMEAA, it's as if they aren't counting the bundles or standalones, something is strange)

It is surprising its done well in NA...considering EMEAA is a more casual-ish market and PS3 is more powerful there.