tjallern said:
kowenicki said:
ethomaz said:

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves > Halo: Reach

AMAZING!!!

4m v 6.5m

??

Spiiiiiiiiiiiin

Bundles presumably....?  Or a cut price version.

NO, you're the one spinning here. This week UC2 > Reach. Why do you always have to argue positive PS3 news? In this thread only, you have managed to do it twice already.

It's his choice to comment on PS3 positive news?Yeah I think so,he can comment on whatever the hell he wants to.

It's YOUR choice to have something against that or not.

Yeah, it is! And I am allowed to respond to whatever I like. So why do you care? And why do I even care about your comment...? Who are you again?

Now, I'm not going to respond to any more comments from you, because I know where this is going for me. Good night.

Around the Network

WOW! DS and Wii sales explodes, both sold over a million. GT5 sold very well and exceeded expectations. DK sold 553,636 in the Americas alone, that's incredible.

How's YoY comparison? Anyone have the numbers?

DS 1,440,792 ( 134%) 138,857,979
PS2 119,102 ( 51%) 138,374,618

Wait... Nintendo DS overtake PlayStation 2!! ^0^/

tjallern said:
Mordred11 said:
tjallern said:
kowenicki said:
ethomaz said:

AMAZING!!!

4m v 6.5m

??

Spiiiiiiiiiiiin

NO, you're the one spinning here. This week UC2 > Reach. Why do you always have to argue positive PS3 news? In this thread only, you have managed to do it twice already.

It's his choice to comment on PS3 positive news?Yeah I think so,he can comment on whatever the hell he wants to.

It's YOUR choice to have something against that or not.

Yeah, it is! And I am allowed to respond to whatever I like. So why do you care? And why do I even care about your comment...?

''Why do you always have to argue positive PS3 news?''

I only asked your question,now CALM down...if you don't care about my comment,then why bother replying to it?Think before you say something

Around the Network
Saruman said:

Why are people so excited about Sports Champions sales? 50% or more of these sales came from bundles, so i don't see, what's so special about this number.

Are people cheering that Kinect Adventures has sold more than 2.4 million units?

Kowenicki said:

Good console numbers all round.

And after just 4 weeks:

Kinect Adventures smashes through 2m and is almost 2.5m

Kinect Sports 0.75m

Dance Central almost 0.5m

PS. I dont remember any doubt for Uncharted 2... the opposite actually.  I may be wrong.

I'd say so.  There is nothing wrong with cheering for what you like.  How often must we hear about Wii Sports' exploits, for instance.

DrPollit0 said:

No, it didn't.  ioi has said that the numbers are highly undertracked for PS2, it will shortly be ahead again.  Might be adjusted by a few million.

kowenicki said:
ethomaz said:

AMAZING!!!

4m v 6.5m

??

Spiiiiiiiiiiiin

You're right. My brother got a PS3 bundle w/ Uncharted 2 at Wal-Mart for $300 with no tax.

NYANKS said:
DrPollit0 said:

No, it didn't.  ioi has said that the numbers are highly undertracked for PS2, it will shortly be ahead again.  Might be adjusted by a few million.

If DS shipments over take PS2, what would be next? that Nintendo over-shipped DS or that DS is way over-tracked?

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Nintendogamer said:
NYANKS said:
DrPollit0 said:

If DS shipments over take PS2, what would be next? that Nintendo over-shipped DS or that DS is way over-tracked?

I'm sure DS will overtake PS2 soon. He's not making excuses, just pointing out that the PS2 is undertracked (ioi said so). Don't take it too personally. 

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson