By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
CGI-Quality said:
LivingMetal said:

Is it just me or have you noticed that SONY 1st and 2nd party games seem to have VERY good legs considering that fact that the PS3 is STILL the most expensive console as its entry price and still being in third place?

Very true, but then again, Sony titles (even on PS1/PS2), were always about legs. It's because of Sony's strongest market: (EU turned EMEAA). They really come out for the brand.

I have a theory as to why given the different cultures, but doing so might ignite some flames.  So I'll be nice and not discuss it here.

Around the Network
LivingMetal said:
CGI-Quality said:
LivingMetal said:

Is it just me or have you noticed that SONY 1st and 2nd party games seem to have VERY good legs considering that fact that the PS3 is STILL the most expensive console as its entry price and still being in third place?

Very true, but then again, Sony titles (even on PS1/PS2), were always about legs. It's because of Sony's strongest market: (EU turned EMEAA). They really come out for the brand.

I have a theory as to why given the different cultures, but doing so might ignite some flames.  So I'll be nice and not discuss it here.

I'm intrigued.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

kowenicki said:
ethomaz said:

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves > Halo: Reach

AMAZING!!!

4m v 6.5m

??

Spiiiiiiiiiiiin

Bundles presumably....?  Or a cut price version.

NO, you're the one spinning here. This week UC2 > Reach. Why do you always have to argue positive PS3 news? In this thread only, you have managed to do it twice already.

trasharmdsister12 said:
LivingMetal said:

Nope.  If it did not happen then that means it wasn't suppose to... Do you have a problem with the celebration of good sales regardless of what console it's on?

He's just here to Crackdown the Uncharted Kinect-ion gaming is having with the consumers of all markets. Don't let him Heavy Rain on our Joy Ride.  He's Infamous for turning the Gears of War but never FEAR... BabySitting Mama will be Home soon.

That took more brain power than it should've.

Bravo my goodman!

ethomaz said:

AMAZING!!!

Forza 3 > Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

AMAZING!!!

Around the Network
kowenicki said:

Good console numbers all round.

And after just 4 weeks:

Kinect Adventures smashes through 2m and is almost 2.5m

Kinect Sports 0.75m

Dance Central almost 0.5m

PS. I dont remember any doubt for Uncharted 2... the opposite actually.  I may be wrong.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=79836&page=1

I wouldnt say doubt but i gather the general (see rational) consensus was hovering around 3 million, from even yourself...... and CGI actually went lower than you!!!!

OT: Like CGI, 360 is shattering my expectations. Its still the holidays but we definately dont have any horror stories from Kinect so i dont see why its sales will drop off other than the normal post holiday drop. Personally i cant stand it, not having a controller,but realistically if its going to catch on and be the future then i hope it evolves nicely and demand MSFT integrate it into Windows 8!!!!

tjallern said:
kowenicki said:
ethomaz said:

AMAZING!!!

4m v 6.5m

??

Spiiiiiiiiiiiin

Bundles presumably....?  Or a cut price version.

NO, you're the one spinning here. This week UC2 > Reach. Why do you always have to argue positive PS3 news? In this thread only, you have managed to do it twice already.

It's his choice to comment on PS3 positive news?Yeah I think so,he can comment on whatever the hell he wants to.

It's YOUR choice to have something against that or not.

4 consoles above 800k, 2 of them above 1m. Amazing!

Metroid: Other M almost sold 20k this week so I should be a little bit happy I guess.

Why are people so excited about Sports Champions sales? 50% or more of these sales came from bundles, so i don't see, what's so special about this number.

Are people cheering that Kinect Adventures has sold more than 2.4 million units?