By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Great opening for GT5. Love the game. Hate America for not buying more though. Damn shame.

Around the Network
D-Joe said:
Yuyyder said:
D-Joe said:
ethomaz said:

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves > Halo: Reach

AMAZING!!!

Forza 3 > Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

AMAZING!!!

Uncharted 2 Lifetime > Forza 3 Lifetime

AMAZING!!!

Anyways, Halo Reach will not be able to do big numbers seeing how it sold way lesser than Forza 3 this week. It is at best going to do 7.5m lifetime. Quite weak. I think it is an ok series but not as big as COD, GTA, Pokemon and GT. Quite sad though seeing all the effort that is being put into reach.

7.5m lifetime?really?

okay,you better watch out,UNSC is coming catch you

btw,can i say "Halo:Reach Lifetime > Uncharted Lifetime

AMAZING!!!"?

That is unreasonable thing to say. The games aren't even in the same genre!

You should say Halo:Reach&Halo3/ODST first week > Resistance, Resistance 2 and Killzone 2 LT.

Acevil said:
zuvuyeay said:
Kenology said:

Anyone notice how when the Wii wasn't doing so hot, the PS3 and 360 fans joined forces to condemn the Wii and champion HD sales.

Now the Wii is on top and they're back at it with each other.

VGC dynamics are somethin'.

what did you notice about the Wii fans when it was losing weekly and now after the inevitable holiday surge,anything?

Honestly they are less crazy this time around. Wonder what happened. Where are the threads about wii doing over million. I mean if any other console did over a million, I know we would see that thread. 

of course there would be a thread but the Wii does 1m weeks,i'm sure there was a thread the first time,only been one 1m Week outside the Wii of the 3 conoles hasn't there,i think

there is no denying the Wii is the Big Dog but lets not pretend the Wii fans don't whine like the rest of us,i keep reading about all this VGC dynamics like Wii fans are out of the loop or something

Above & Beyond

zuvuyeay said:
Kenology said:

Anyone notice how when the Wii wasn't doing so hot, the PS3 and 360 fans joined forces to condemn the Wii and champion HD sales.

what did you notice about the Wii fans when it was losing weekly and now after the inevitable holiday surge,anything?

@Kenology -

@Zuv- I noticed that wii fans were right all along... they all claimed "let's wait for X-mas time" and eventhough some people laugh at them.... well, looks who's "laughing" now

Maynard_Tool said:
zuvuyeay said:
Kenology said:

@Kenology -

@Zuv- I noticed that wii fans were right all along... they all claimed "let's wait for X-mas time" and eventhough some people laugh at them.... well, looks who's "laughing" now

i'd love to know who these people are that doubted the Wii holiday sales,they must be insane

i know you're enjoying PS3 coming in 3rd on GT5 launch week -_O,which is what i am talking about as you are a big Wii fan

vgc dynamics are somethin

Above & Beyond

Around the Network
Maynard_Tool said:
zuvuyeay said:
Kenology said:

@Kenology -

this would make it kind of a last hurrah wouldn't it?

Also, I'm getting a little confused as to how ps3 is behind 360 by 40k for the past 3 weeks or so. Always the same difference. Possible tracking problems?

zuvuyeay said:
Maynard_Tool said:
zuvuyeay said:
Kenology said:

@Kenology -

i'd love to know who these people are that doubted the Wii holiday sales,they must be insane

i know you're enjoying PS3 coming in 3rd on GT5 launch week -_O,which is what i am talking about as you are a big Wii fan

vgc dynamics are somethin

Not really, I'm happy to see that I was right about holiday season. Actually, you could look at one of my posts where I said that there are probably adjusments coming for both GT5 and Ps3....is not my fault that some people here feel down about ps3 sales this week u.u for me, is irrelevant. Nor happy nor sad about it =) (Actually, console sales don't affect my mood... I think i would have a very sad life if that was the case :S and i feel sorry if there're people like that)

And yes believe it or not, people doubted the wii holiday sales...

Kenology said:

actually it's always been the opposite.

trolls are somethin'

EDIT: to explain, when wii was invulnerable, 360 and ps3 fans joined forces. When wii is domed, 360 and ps3 fans fight each other. Just like has been happening the entire last year and now. Wii is still doomed. This christmas is a bit of a last triumph for the wii. It has been behind in sales for many weeks, barring the last couple, losing marketshare, and reached insane sales prices during BF.

Next year's christmas will be one for kinect and move, or wii2.

Reach will do 7.5M by years end.