By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Move Sells Over 4.1 Million Units

See this is why I would hardly ever bother post my opinion in Move threads.

There's always someone saying:

- Sony is lying about the numbers

- Sony is butthurt of Kinect's numbers and hence 'sugar coating' us  with Shipment lies (like for real?)

- Shipped isn't good

blah blah blah.

Look at the people who got banned just from this thread... It's lolworthy.

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:

YES!!!!!

SONY will BLOW PAST their 5 Million Shipped Target!

The more I look at that picture, the scarier it becomes.  Stare at it for a minute and you'll see what I mean.

to me shipped and sold is same thing. that way, theres no arguments to be made. end of the day all those shipped will be sold eventually so who cares?

d21lewis said:
darthdevidem01 said:

YES!!!!!

The more I look at that picture, the scarier it becomes.  Stare at it for a minute and you'll see what I mean.

lol

d21lewis said:
darthdevidem01 said:

YES!!!!!

i know what you mean, i can practically see her strangling someone outside the picture

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Around the Network

When Nintendo and Microsoft report something, it's believable. But the minute Sony reports something positive, there has to be an excuse. It's silly. Why can't people understand that it's illegal to report fake numbers? And how can anyone believe that Sony can force retailers to take excess stock?

But no! People who disagree are Sony fanboys, yadayadayada, no arguments.

I'm not saying this doesn't happen with other companies, but it's notably prevalent with Sony press releases (hell, the only case I can think of recently where people jumped at Greenberg's throat was when he said the X360 sold the most in Europe in a certain period of time, and according to VGC, he's almost correct (could be a small discrepancy between PS3 and X360)).

Seriously, people, give it a rest.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

Cross-X said:

See this is why I would hardly ever bother post my opinion in Move threads.

There's always someone saying:

- Sony is lying about the numbers

- Sony is butthurt of Kinect's numbers and hence 'sugar coating' us  with Shipment lies (like for real?)

- Shipped isn't good

blah blah blah.

Look at the people who got banned just from this thread... It's lolworthy.

I thus award this thread the cleansweep medal!

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

DemoPS3 said:

4.1m shipped, so ~3.5m sold. Good numbers.

Did you pull that number out of a hat?

Porcupine_I said:
d21lewis said:
darthdevidem01 said:

YES!!!!!

i know what you mean, i can practically see her strangling someone outside the picture

Meet her Apprentice

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
Porcupine_I said:
d21lewis said:
darthdevidem01 said:

YES!!!!!

Meet her Apprentice

Lacks the forehead wringles darth. She has much to learn.