By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Move Sells Over 4.1 Million Units

its shipped figures only, not sold. i would suspect about have of that if your lucky have been sold to customers.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Around the Network

If nothing else, the new information explains why the individual wands are so short in supply. If only 1/3 of bundle buyers purchase one extra controller, the wands would run out of supply and that's not even including the existing PS Eye owners.

Anyone can guess. It takes no effort to throw out lots of predictions and have some of them be correct. You are not and wiser or better for having your guesses be right. Even a blind man can hit the bullseye.

ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:

its shipped figures only, not sold. i would suspect about have of that if your lucky have been sold to customers.

Why "lucky?"

It clearly says shipped not sold...This just means 4.1 millon moves have been shipped to the stores WW...not sold to customers WW.

Why didn't hey annouce that number??? Probably, because Kinect is doing much better...

CGI-Quality said:
Notorius.A.i.G said:

Great numbers ! Didn't expect Move to do this good.

Indeed. This thread also has a mixture people who didn't think it would, and won't believe it did!

They never B_E_L_I_E_V_E!

I mean seriously my post was ignored also :( am I wrong to assume these numbers could mean there are at least around 2mil Move users WW? Isn't that amazing? SOny must be getting a lot of money with this, which is good, more games for it (the core line up is already solid so I don't mind them spending a bit more on Move games for core or even casual)

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:

I mean seriously my post was ignored also :( am I wrong to assume these numbers could mean there are at least around 2mil Move users WW? Isn't that amazing? SOny must be getting a lot of money with this, which is good, more games for it (the core line up is already solid so I don't mind them spending a bit more on Move games for core or even casual)

There are 224 posts in this thread. With a large portion of them saying the same thing. Chances are your post will be overlooked

Sig thanks to Saber! :D 

dsister said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

There are 224 posts in this thread. With a large portion of them saying the same thing. Chances are your post will be overlooked

I know :( and mine didn't have any of em fight words in it either, so it's not that entertaining to gain attention I guess

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

my ASS did it sell that much. Sony trying to hide their embarassing sale figures with shipment numbers

X to the M to F to the D

---

ethomaz said:
Raze said:

so if you need 4 controllers total, then its slightly attach rate could be 1 mil unique purchasers, with multiple units? Or more common, 2 units per ps3, so 2 mil unique customers?

Just trying to feel out the consumer to sales ratio, to see how big the potential future Move software is.

ioi said before that ratio is more like 1.6 Move per user.

So... 4m shipped... 3.5m sold... ~ 2.2m user base.

Gotcha. How do you buy a 6th of a controller though? Is that like the Move minus the clown nose? Then doesn't that make it a Wii remote? Sony people are buying wii remotes?  =P

The Carnival of Shadows - Folk Punk from Asbury Park, New Jersey

http://www.thecarnivalofshadows.com 

Outstanding results...can't wait to see how financial report look for this season!

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder