By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The reason why Eminem is the artist of the 21st century!

Notorius.A.i.G said:
leatherhat said:

He's not even the best rapper

In today's game ? Or the best ever ?

Both

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

Around the Network

I like some of his songs, but I was never a big rap fan. Hell I even like Ill Bill more then him, and they are the only 2 rap artists I had ever wanted a song. So yeah, I wouldent call myself a fan of him or the music style he represents, but all my respects for him. He can move some serious numbers ( people and records ).

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

I can also talk quickly with a random beat on the background.

Next, I'll try to sing, but that's actually complex and hard to do well :)

loy310 said:

Im sorry buy slim shady sucks, i know a lot of people like him but i grow up on a different type of rap not this metrosexual crap. Em might be pop star of the last decade but no where near artist of the century, much less rap.

Metrosexual? Really? He's released songs about fucking rapping and killing women. He's released songs called "Drug Ballad". He's released some of the most heterosexual rap the industry has ever seen. If there's one thing Eminem is not, it's soft.

Go listen to "soldier" or "The Sauce" and tell me he's metrosexual. The venom and anger in his flow is above every other rapper ever.

leatherhat said:
Notorius.A.i.G said:
leatherhat said:

Both

Who else in todays game can match Em's lyrical ability ? No one is close to his flow or delivery ( Maybe Jay, but his skills deteriorated quickly )

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Around the Network
Notorius.A.i.G said:
leatherhat said:
Notorius.A.i.G said:
leatherhat said:

Both

Who else in todays game can match Em's lyrical ability ? No one is close to his flow or delivery ( Maybe Jay, but his skills deteriorated quickly )

Slug

Talib Kweli 

MF Doom

ghostface killah

black thought

inspectah deck

Q-tip 

There's a short list

Time for hype

leatherhat said:
Notorius.A.i.G said:
leatherhat said:
Notorius.A.i.G said:
leatherhat said:

Both

Slug

Talib Kweli 

MF Doom

ghostface killah

black thought

inspectah deck

Q-tip 

There's a short list

Oh, I thought that your only referring to mainstream artists. Although I think Em is better then everyone on that list except Black Thought and MF Doom.

Notorius.A.i.G said:
leatherhat said:
Notorius.A.i.G said:
leatherhat said:
Notorius.A.i.G said:
leatherhat said:

Both

Slug

Talib Kweli 

MF Doom

ghostface killah

black thought

inspectah deck

Q-tip 

There's a short list

Oh, I thought that your only referring to mainstream artists. Although I think Em is better then everyone on that list except Black Thought and MF Doom.

If were talking mainstream than em is on top. Its not that I think he's bad, I just don't think he's the greatest.

Time for hype

Man,the century has just begun.Most of the people will forget about Eminem by the end of the century.

leatherhat said:
Notorius.A.i.G said:
leatherhat said:
Notorius.A.i.G said:
leatherhat said:
Notorius.A.i.G said:
leatherhat said:

Both

Slug

Talib Kweli 

MF Doom

ghostface killah

black thought

inspectah deck

Q-tip 

There's a short list

If were talking mainstream than em is on top. Its not that I think he's bad, I just don't think he's the greatest.

I like his work. Although I don't think he's in the top five of all time. My top five consists of Pun, L, Nas, Rakim, and Pac.