By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Did you get the Sly Collection? if not WHY?!?!??!?!?

Did you get it? , if so , Horray for you! , you are probably enjoying this underrated gem

if not, WHY?! , its awesome and you get 3 amazing games.

if you didn't because you don't know how it plays then i'll tell you

its a platformer, you collect coins , powerups, hidden collectables (clues in bottles), unlock new moves and powerups...ect , its a great platformer.

as a lot of platformers, you choose stages by going through a portal (door) similar to Mario 64 and Crash Bandicoot , and each level has three goals (one being the main one , which is a key, a lot like Crash's Crystals and Gems) others are treasures which can only gotten by finding all the clues which then will make sly learn a new move (moves like fast sprint, dives, new attacks ....ect) , and also there is a much more difficult time trial which is a lot similar to Crash Bandicoot's time trial where you can unlock gold silver bronze and platinum if you finish the level in a given time.

so all in all if you are a fan of platformers this game is a must have, and if you are sick of all these shooters and generic action games and want a great platfomer of old then this is your game!

there is no excuse to miss this one out now its release (ALL THREE OF THEM!) on PS3.

Around the Network

Yes, already beat the first one, and was on the second one, before hell week started. Currently I am trying to manage my time. My goal is to finish that franchise, donkey kong country returns, fallout NV, and vanquish (or the best of my ability in the 10 day break between one of my exams (well I only need one full day to study for my liberal). 

no black friday deal i found :D too much. must wait for el cheapo! I have too many games. so I can wait!

ishiki said:

no black friday deal i found :D too much. must wait for el cheapo! I have too many games. so I can wait!

You don't want 3 great games for $40 ? Too much ?

Its $13 for a single game...thats brilliant imo

axumblade said:

I know I got this game....The games look great on the PS3. :)

you're awesome :)

Around the Network
GodOfWar_3ever said:
ishiki said:

You don't want 3 great games for $40 ? Too much ?

Its $13 for a single game...thats brilliant imo

I already have the first one on ps2 though. I liked it, but I don't generally like platformers that much.

I will get it when its released in february 2011

iBlah said:

it didn't release in europe?

PullusPardus said:
iBlah said:

ah, actually, its in december, the release date is "2/12", I was confused because I spent so much time on VGC laterly and thought it meant february 12

just a week away then.

iBlah said:
PullusPardus said:
iBlah said:

ah, actually, its in december, the release date is "2/12", I was confused because I spent so much time on VGC laterly and thought it meant february 12

just a week away then.

thats great! , the games are excellent you will enjoy them (though they're not at all like infamous )