By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Did you get the Sly Collection? if not WHY?!?!??!?!?

I didnt get it cause my PS3 died. Looks like a fun set of game though

Around the Network

I already bought the game.

may i ask you how the ps move component is? that's one of the main things that interested me. is it just a small part?

pitzy272 said:

may i ask you how the ps move component is? that's one of the main things that interested me. is it just a small part?

Yeah, its a mini game collection you unlock by finishing stuff.

Around the Network

I have it on pre-order. I don't know why I did - I had barely heard of Sly Cooper before this was announced. But a comparison to Crash Bandicoot is very reassuring :))

cause after i played crash bandicoot 1-3 back on psx, all the platformers including mario are boring long live to crash 1-3!!!

jonager said:

cause after i played crash bandicoot 1-3 back on psx, all the platformers including mario are boring long live to crash 1-3!!!

try this one, you won't regret it.

I'll get it eventually, but for now I'm backlogged with games. I have unopened copies of Heavy Rain and Metroid: Other M to play, and I haven't beaten Kirby's Epic Yarn and Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2.

Not sure when I'll even get it though, I have my eyes on GT5, Golden Sun, and Goldeneye for my next purchases (that's a lot of G's). I want it for sure though, I've only played the original Sly and that game is one of my favorite platformers ever.

Currently playing: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, NBA2k11, Metal Gear Solid, Picross 3d