By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - GT5 SALES Prediction DISCUSSION Thread - Discuss Sales Predictions & Sales!

ishiki said:
darthdevidem01 said:

Mr Bean > Kevin Butler

um, you just happen to bring up something that irritates me. I like what carl said and I like what I said both more than kevin butler.

I do not like. Mr. Bean.

How dare ye

Mr Bean is a national treasure!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:

On my own predictions....I think I am happy with 2.62 Million predicted.....because BHR-3 predicted 3 Million and he has a 90% accuracy....so eventually sales could always be adjusted up or unfortunately even down though.

but reports indicate GT5 was selling like mad on black Friday!

link or it never happened!

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

darthdevidem01 said:
ishiki said:
darthdevidem01 said:

Mr Bean > Kevin Butler

um, you just happen to bring up something that irritates me. I like what carl said and I like what I said both more than kevin butler.

I do not like. Mr. Bean.

How dare ye

you're offtopic /reports

zgamer5 said:
darthdevidem01 said:

On my own predictions....I think I am happy with 2.62 Million predicted.....because BHR-3 predicted 3 Million and he has a 90% accuracy....so eventually sales could always be adjusted up or unfortunately even down though.

I do not comment on rumor or speculation!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
ishiki said:
darthdevidem01 said:

Mr Bean > Kevin Butler

I do not like. Mr. Bean.

How dare ye

Indeed

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
zgamer5 said:
darthdevidem01 said:

I do not comment on rumor or speculation!

so why did you bring it up!!! gt5 is a failure you must acknowledge that. thats one of the reasons you dont have it yet.

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

Carl2291 said:
Boutros said:

I expected 2.6 million FW. I think it's my NA prediction that will be off by 0.1-0.2 million.

Remember that these numbers don't include Black Friday

True.

Btw that 7 million shipped that was reported a while ago seems really accurate now.

well, i predicted my high end... but it looks like it was my average prediction!

I'm Back! - Proud owner of the best doomed handheld of all time!

ishiki said:
darthdevidem01 said:
ishiki said:

maybe they're afraid he'll afraid put british comedy to shame. It's protection of national pride!

jk :D

Mr Bean > Kevin Butler

I do not like. Mr. Bean.

/watches carl not love me anymore ;(

How could you! =O

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

Damn, my Japan prediction is pretty high. I think GT5 will get 1.5 - 1.6 in EMEAA so I'm not far off. I thought that my NA prediction was 700,000 - 750,000. Oh well, it won't be far off from 800,000. Overall FW sales are looking to be around 2.5 - 2.7 Million. Not that far off !!!

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E