By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - ALL Imageepoch Games will Be Localized for Overseas from Here on Out By NIS

yay?

Around the Network
Tayne said:

Luminous Arc 3 and 7th Dragon!!!

I want these two, screw the other five titles! 

Bristow9091 said:

What games do these guys make?

Also, even though I don't know them, I hope their games come to EU, I love JRPG's and I'd love to play more, especially if they come to PSP/PS3 like they seem to be, unless those 5 unannounced ones are all for 360, although I can't see that happening since JRPG's tend to sell better on the PS3, and since they're pretty much a niche market, making a 360 version would either cost them too much and they lose profit, or not be worth the time and effort anyway. Just my opinion by the way, I'd like to not get flamed thanks =]

They've made Arc Rise Fantasia and the Luminous Arc series. Not fantastic games, but good games.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Could help NIS avoid their demise, or hurt ImageEpoch as they get drawn into NIS's demise

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

now all we need is for a Tales localization deal... that's right Scamco I went there

Around the Network
Acevil said:
Tayne said:

What if those 5 ended up great? lol! Localized all of them NIS especially The Tales of the last promise!!!!

good news...and yes, Namco...you should take note

NoCtiS_NoX said:
Acevil said:
Tayne said:

What if those 5 ended up great? lol! Localized all of them NIS especially The Tales of the last promise!!!!

But it isn't Luminous Arc 3! T_T

Acevil said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:
Acevil said:

oh!? The last was localized right?

NoCtiS_NoX said:
Acevil said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:
Acevil said:

oh!? The last was localized right?

Yes.