By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - ALL Imageepoch Games will Be Localized for Overseas from Here on Out By NIS

Imageepoch, potentially the next major Japanese role-playing game powerhouse, has revealed that they’ve signed an exclusive contract with NIS America to bring their games overseas. The company recently announced two PSP titles, a PlayStation Network game for PS3, and five mystery projects all set to dazzle our RPG-fixated eyes in the coming future.

“We have a partnership with NIS America, Inc. to bring our titles to America, and I think to Europe, as well” Image Epoch CEO Ryoei Mikage told Dengeki during a recent interview.

Looks like we won’t ever have to worry about localization, then. Namco, take note.

Around the Network

This news is good.

So.........what are all these games?

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

SaviorX said:

So.........what are all these games?

They announced 2 PSP games and 1 PSN at there event. 5 more remain unannouced,

But this is in general.

Localization Will no Longer be a Isue for NIS, and we dont have to pray for a western announcement because it gaurenteed to happen now.

Xxain said:

Imageepoch, potentially the next major Japanese role-playing game powerhouse, has revealed that they’ve signed an exclusive contract with NIS America to bring their games overseas. The company recently announced two PSP titles, a PlayStation Network game for PS3, and five mystery projects all set to dazzle our RPG-fixated eyes in the coming future.

“We have a partnership with NIS America, Inc. to bring our titles to America, and I think to Europe, as well” Image Epoch CEO Ryoei Mikage told Dengeki during a recent interview.

Looks like we won’t ever have to worry about localization, then. Namco, take note.

Now that's extremely far-fetched, even considering his wording... "potentially".

It's nice to see NIS growing, though!

Around the Network
Xen said:
Xxain said:

Now that's extremely far-fetched, even considering his wording... "potentially".

Hey Xen welcome back!

and yes that threw me for a loop also.

*insert a million thumbs up's here*

Xxain said:
Xen said:
Xxain said:

Hey Xen welcome back!

and yes that threw me for a loop also.

Thanks man! It's nice to see most of my old friends still rockin' the site!

Let's hope it will be better than Last Rebellion :)

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Luminous Arc 3 and 7th Dragon!!!

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2