By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Another look at the Witcher 2's jail-break level

Remember that trailer for The Witcher 2 -- the one that showed off the many, many approaches you could take to springing the game's white-haired protagonist from prison? During a press conference (which was thankfully attended and filmed by Polish outlet Polygamia), developer CD Projekt showed off a few other evacuation procedures one might use during the mission, demoing a bit of the game's UI in the process.

Check out the demo after the jump, but be forewarned, on the off chance that you're at work this hallowed Thanksgiving Eve -- said videos contain breasts. And we don't mean turkey breasts. We mean actual breasts. Like, on a lady.

http://www.joystiq.com/2010/11/24/witcher-2-jailbreak-mission/

the game looks incredibly promising 

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

Around the Network

I like their ambitions, to make it non-linear and have multiple solutions to each scenario etc, but somehow I'm not the least excited for Withcer 2 (while Im super excited for Two Worlds II, another Polish WRPG). Also, it's supposed to be a grafix-powerhouse but Im not impressed by the graphics and I won't upgrade my PC for this game.

Really looking forward to this game.  A lot of the improvements look very good.  Despite the rough edges of the first one, I really enjoyed it, so I have fairly high hopes for this game too.

I can't wait for this game. Seriously those two trailers made me hyped. I wonder if I can sneak around, and still do events like if I killed people in the second one. 

Looks great, plays great as well, going to be enjoying this beast.

i liked the first as well , didn't see why a lot of people thought its bad.. ?