By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - So ..... do you guys still trust IGN?

abhiram_33 said:

after the video between the comparing of the move vs. kinect i dont care about them and i dont take anything they say seriously

i only go on IGN for games releases and updated information on games, could care less about their reviews or the thoughts on games

FINALLY IGN NEEDS TO LEARN TO GET OFF XBOX'S DICK

If an American media outlet is slanted towards one platform, it's Xbox, so IGN is hardly alone in that

Of course, the universe will end the day that a multiplat site is slanted towards Nintendo, so their choices are limited

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network
Mr.Metralha said:

I'll wait for a skyward sword 8.0 review to bash IGN.

When they score below 9.5 a long waited, hyped and delayed game, I tend to turn on the whining machine. Then I realize that life goes on.

:/

I wonder who will review the game...

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Pavolink said:
Mr.Metralha said:

When they score below 9.5 a long waited, hyped and delayed game, I tend to turn on the whining machine. Then I realize that life goes on.

Good question. Seeing as how the Nintendo team has flown the coop (Craig Harris was the last, and he stepped down a few days ago), I really don't trust any of the remaining critics on that site.

Mr. Fister said:
Pavolink said:
Mr.Metralha said:

Good question. Seeing as how the Nintendo team has flown the coop (Craig Harris was the last, and he stepped down a few days ago), I really don't trust any of the remaining critics on that site.

Yeah. I dont know if I want to see their Wii reviews anymore. Epic Mickey is the next game. Let see what they do.

so just because GT5 got an 8.5 they are biased???

wow stop with this **** ...has it occured to you that its just an opinion, just like myself who would give it a 7.5

its a racing sim, perhaps you might like it, but you have to realize that it doesnt appeal as much to other people

Around the Network
Pavolink said:
Mr. Fister said:
Pavolink said:
Mr.Metralha said:

Yeah. I dont know if I want to see their Wii reviews anymore. Epic Mickey is the next game. Let see what they do.

Letting Hatfield run wild is the surefire way to score hits, especially since the Nintendo sections altogether accounted for like, what, 4-6% of site traffic?

Mr Khan said:
Pavolink said:
Mr. Fister said:
Pavolink said:
Mr.Metralha said:

Letting Hatfield run wild is the surefire way to score hits, especially since the Nintendo sections altogether accounted for like, what, 4-6% of site traffic?

Is Hatfiel the guy who loves the low scores? oh...*sigh*

Pavolink said:
Mr Khan said:
Pavolink said:
Mr. Fister said:
Pavolink said:
Mr.Metralha said:

Not sure about his scoring practices, but he was famous for a few incidents of out-and-out Nintendo trolling not too long ago

Wait... did I not get the memo? I was supposed to trust IGN at some point? Needless to say, I've never trusted them, or, frankly, any other review source. What I do trust, is what I see with my own eyes and play with my own hands.

-dunno001

-On a quest for the truly perfect game; I don't think it exists...

Mr Khan said:
Pavolink said:
Mr Khan said:
Pavolink said:
Mr. Fister said:
Pavolink said:
Mr.Metralha said:

Not sure about his scoring practices, but he was famous for a few incidents of out-and-out Nintendo trolling not too long ago

Oh. I see. Then we have to wait maybe another week to see Epic Mickey review. And there's a new article about Zelda Ocarina of Time 3DS on IGN.