By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - VGC Pokemon Black/White Thread

I feel like crying...

I pre-ordered the games from Amazon, haven't got them and, when we went to an electonics store, I saw the games on shelves. I kept myself from them and now it turns out that somehow the pre-orders weren't conceived in the first place. Now, unfortunately, all the shops are closed. Meaning that I have to wait till freaking tomorrow to play the games because I pre-ordered (or tried to pre-order) them.

-insert curse word here-

“These are my principles; if you don’t like them, I have others.” – Groucho Marx

Around the Network
Immortal said:

I feel like crying...

I pre-ordered the games from Amazon, haven't got them and, when we went to an electonics store, I saw the games on shelves. I kept myself from them and now it turns out that somehow the pre-orders weren't conceived in the first place. Now, unfortunately, all the shops are closed. Meaning that I have to wait till freaking tomorrow to play the games because I pre-ordered (or tried to pre-order) them.

-insert curse word here-

Oh man, tough break . That's why I never pre-order anything online, as I'd rather buy it in person at the store. Unless there's a problem with the store distribution, there's hardly any trouble getting my pre-orders (from GAME). 

Hopefully tomorrow you'll have the game and the wait will be over

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

I'm torn. 

I'm currently on the entrance of Castely City, supposedly where both the Zorua event (with the HG/SS Celebi) and Victini event happens.

Zorua is a definitive addition to my team, but I'm still on the edge regarding Victini, since it's a legendary, and I haven't used legendaries on my team since Gen II. The reason why I'm torn is because I'm torn is because I'm still going to end up using legendaries anyway, as Zekrom is a definite adition to my team as well. 

Since Victini is a Fire/Psychic, it's a pretty good match-up as well. Ah well, I'll see what I'll do when I get it.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

All this doomsday makes me feel like adding my tale of woe

Well, I got the game today (£20 in Tesco if you're wondering!) picked up my DSi to play it...and it died after 15 minutes. And I've lost the charger

HOWEVER, fortunately I have a second DS for such an instant, and I've now played it for over 2 hours. Just defeated the first gym and got the dream mist. Chose Black and Tepig as well.

Is it my favourite pokemon? Maybe. It looks as though by cutting off all the unneccessary fat from the series and just making a huge overworld with witty characters and new ideas was all the series needed...

So, what am I doing here??? *rushes to play Pokemon*

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

It's like playing the series for the first time all over again!

“These are my principles; if you don’t like them, I have others.” – Groucho Marx

Around the Network
Immortal said:

Yeah, I understand that feeling. Everything seems fresh and new

Btw, got Zorua and Victini today. Victini is a powerhouse and I'm going to try Zorua out. 

Current PC Build

lestatdark said:
Immortal said:

Btw, got Zorua and Victini today. Victini is a powerhouse and I'm going to try Zorua out. 

Bah! Apparently my DS is unwilling to connect to Wi-Fi. I guess I'll have to wait till 3DS release to get Victini myself.

Immortal said:
lestatdark said:
Immortal said:

Bah! Apparently my DS is unwilling to connect to Wi-Fi. I guess I'll have to wait till 3DS release to get Victini myself.

What kind of security does your Wi-Fi use? The current DS and DSi models only accept non-encryption or WEP-encryption.

Current PC Build

Zorua's ability is amazing for online Player vs Player matches, Illusion FTW XD.

Current PC Build

lestatdark said:

What kind of security does your Wi-Fi use? The current DS and DSi models only accept non-encryption or WEP-encryption.

It says AES encryption so I suppose it makes sense. I'll try to change it later then.

From where do you go to Liberty Garden Island again?