By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - VGC Pokemon Black/White Thread

Looks awesome IMO, how can you have moved on RainbowYoshi????

At any rate, I look forward to it, I'll be getting white, like probably over 50% of other people

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

Just pre-ordered both. Apparently they're in German, but I can pick up another language for Pokemon, :D.

“These are my principles; if you don’t like them, I have others.” – Groucho Marx

Immortal said:

Just pre-ordered both. Apparently they're in German, but I can pick up another language for Pokemon, :D.

Very cool. Yeah, all three of us in the family have pre-ordered it, but we have no idea which version we want yet.

Hrm... I need to get a hype list going here... who wants to get on the hype list? :D

Smeags said:
Immortal said:

Very cool. Yeah, all three of us in the family have pre-ordered it, but we have no idea which version we want yet.

Hrm... I need to get a hype list going here... who wants to get on the hype list? :D

Take Black - Reshiram > Zekrom and Black City > White Forest.

And count me in for the hype list, :D.

“These are my principles; if you don’t like them, I have others.” – Groucho Marx

Smeags said:
Immortal said:

I do!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

Hold on is Team Plasma Greenpeace or something?

How much are pre-orders now in Americas? Where the HELL is the America's Pre-Order charts?

3DS Friend Code:   4596-9822-6909

Christian973 said:

How much are pre-orders now in Americas? Where the HELL is the America's Pre-Order charts?

This week seems like an adjustment week to me. I mean, really... only 20k preorders when its 4 weeks away? Good one!

@Rainbow

*shrugs* Only one way to find out...

Bah! I've revisited this thread several times already 'cause of that Oshawott in your signature! Take it away!

...on a side note, just 4 days left till I start failing school.

less than a week, super excited for this

i'm getting Black