By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Media Create Sales 11/15 ~ 11/21

Carl2291 said:
fwap said:

PS3 fans celebrating a statistical tie between Wii and PS3... I guess they'll take whatever they can get after the epic disappointathon of GT5 LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Nice numbers for Mario and Pokemon!

I know, PS3 fans must be DYING for the PS3 to finally win a week against the Wii there after it DOMINATED the Wii for SO MANY weeks prior!!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

Going by yours and other PS3 fans in this thread the answer is yes ROFLROFLROFLROFL I guess that's what you get when you're angry that your console of choice will never catch up

You call that DOMINATION??? Just wait for the Wii > PS3 holiday sales to kick in!

Around the Network
fwap said:
Carl2291 said:
fwap said:

PS3 fans celebrating a statistical tie between Wii and PS3... I guess they'll take whatever they can get after the epic disappointathon of GT5 LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I know, PS3 fans must be DYING for the PS3 to finally win a week against the Wii there after it DOMINATED the Wii for SO MANY weeks prior!!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

Going by yours and other PS3 fans in this thread the answer is yes ROFLROFLROFLROFL I guess that's what you get when you're angry that your console of choice will never catch up

You call that DOMINATION??? Just wait for the Wii > PS3 holiday sales to kick in!

That's good idea ;) I can't wait to see Wii vs PS3 holiday sales :)

PSP holiday sales will be interesting too ;)

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

fwap said:
Carl2291 said:
fwap said:

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

You should know this better than Sony fans since Ninty fans experienced it for 2 generations(ps1,PS2) LOL! XD

fwap said:

Weren't you celebrating Wii changing colors last week?

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
fwap said:

No. Not really. As my 2nd console of choice (The PS3) is currently beating the Wii in Japan for the year, for the week, for the Month. Etc. It has far better support from 1st, 2nd and 3rd party developers. It's up YoY, not down YoY. AND it has it's biggest exclusive of the year releasing in next weeks numbers. It was winning for 15 straight weeks before last week, and has regained the lead this week. The week BEFORE GT5 releases.

Things are all looking good in Sony land!

Around the Network

PS3 domination again. It will win 2010 year in Japan.

Black Ops... Call of Duty after all.

No Kinect game on TOP20.

Nice see 360 boost.

PSP boost? Unbelivable.

Pyramid12 said:
fwap said:
Carl2291 said:
fwap said:

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

You should know this well since thats how Ninty fans were for 2 generations(ps1,PS2) LOL! XD

"LOL I DID GOOD"

"Wait... doesn't that sort of mean he agrees with what he said about us now?..."

fwap said:
Pyramid12 said:
fwap said:
Carl2291 said:
fwap said:

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

You should know this well since thats how Ninty fans were for 2 generations(ps1,PS2) LOL! XD

"LOL I DID GOOD"

"Wait... doesn't that sort of mean he agrees with what he said about us now?..."

Yup I trust Ninty fans experiences on being 3rd place in console race, you guys are veterans. XD

Carl2291 said:
fwap said:

No. Not really. As my 2nd console of choice (The PS3) is currently beating the Wii in Japan for the year, for the week, for the Month. Etc. It has far better support from 1st, 2nd and 3rd party developers. It's up YoY, not down YoY. AND it has it's biggest exclusive of the year releasing in next weeks numbers. It was winning for 15 straight weeks before last week, and has regained the lead this week. The week BEFORE GT5 releases.

Things are all looking good in Sony land!

Up modestly over Wii so far, nothing is certain for 2010 overall

Wii 1st party > PS3 1st party - not even up for debate

Not that impressive to be up YoY on PS3's historically terrible sales in previous years

And the Wii has DCKR? So what do I care about your GT5?

Nice template pro-PS3 spin though

Pyramid12 said:
fwap said:
Pyramid12 said:
fwap said:
Carl2291 said:
fwap said:

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

"LOL I DID GOOD"

Yup I trust Ninty fans experiences on being 3rd place in console race, they are veterans. XD

alright guys, quit acting like jackasses.  This goes to you particularly Fwap since you started this whole retarded mess.