By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - In anticipation of GT5 arriving, I am building myself a playlist.

In anticipation of GT5 arriving, I am building myself a playlist.

Something classical e.g Mozart 7 17.07%

My favourite song ever 6 14.63%

Something hip hoppy 5 12.20%

Something rocky? 15 36.59%

Something poppy? 2 4.88%

Insert suggestion here. 6 14.63%

Total:41

And no I have never listened to the above songs

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
Ajescent said:
RageBot said:

1. Listen to Queen's Greatest Hits albums, I II

2. Is that, a song that's in 4/4 times, 100% chord-based, with no instrumental section, no tension build-up, no section that sounds different fron another, lyrics that mean absoulutley nothing and... that's basically every common rock song from the past two decades with different lyrics and nothing else, your favorite song ever? You aren't really into music are you?

Hey, hey, hey there Captain Crunch taste is subjective and in my opinion it's my favourite, never said it was the greatest song ever, just that it was my favourite. It's the simplicity that makes me like it, I like it because it's simple and easy to listen to, very feel good and uplifting....NOW BACK ON TOPIC!!!121212

First, really, check Queen's Albums, they're very commercial but got a lot of spice into them, and I think that anyone who listens to any kinda of music can like Queen :P

Second, I never criticized your taste, I said:
1. That I don't know how you can say that this is your favorite song, because I just don't know how you can find it different from so many songs out there, my favorite songs are either very unique, very special musically, or have lyrics that mean a lot to me.
2. That you don't really like music, did you ever want to try a variety of different genres? did you try learning an instrument? Probably no to both of them and that just means that you're similar to many other pepole, and I don't see anything wrong with that :)

Bet with Dr.A.Peter.Nintendo that Super Mario Galaxy 2 won't sell 15 million copies up to six months after it's release, the winner will get Avatar control for a week and signature control for a month.

darthdevidem01 said:

<Insert 3 suspect choice of songs here> 

Sure dude, whatever you say.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Ajescent said:
darthdevidem01 said:

<Insert 3 suspect choice of songs here> 

Sure dude, whatever you say.

MILEY CYRUS IS HOT!

RageBot said:
Ajescent said:
RageBot said:

2. Is that, a song that's in 4/4 times, 100% chord-based, with no instrumental section, no tension build-up, no section that sounds different fron another, lyrics that mean absoulutley nothing and... that's basically every common rock song from the past two decades with different lyrics and nothing else, your favorite song ever? You aren't really into music are you?

Hey, hey, hey there Captain Crunch taste is subjective and in my opinion it's my favourite, never said it was the greatest song ever, just that it was my favourite. It's the simplicity that makes me like it, I like it because it's simple and easy to listen to, very feel good and uplifting....NOW BACK ON TOPIC!!!121212

First, really, check Queen's Albums, they're very commercial but got a lot of spice into them, and I think that anyone who listens to any kinda of music can like Queen :P

Second, I never criticized your taste, I said:
1. That I don't know how you can say that this is your favorite song, because I just don't know how you can find it different from so many songs out there, my favorite songs are either very unique, very special musically, or have lyrics that mean a lot to me.
2. That you don't really like music, did you ever want to try a variety of different genres? did you try learning an instrument? Probably no to both of them and that just means that you're similar to many other pepole, and I don't see anything wrong with that :)

in my group of friends, I am considered the black sheep because I listen to such a wide spread of  artists and bands. Kings of Leon are my favourite band ever much to the dismay of the rest of the world. But with that said I also love 65daysofstatic, Chemical Brothers, Muse, Jay-Z, Eminem, Kanye West and Rodigo y Gabriela.

When not loving them, I'm loving me some classical music like Mozart, Beethoven and Thchovsky (sp) and some "embarassing pop" alla La Roux, Cheryl Cole and the likes, . Just because I like those guys doesn't mean I don't look back to the "classics" Rolling Stones, beatles, Clash ye olde Jazz, Motown- basically my Itunes is always having an identity crisis never sticking to the same genre of music too often.

I like all those but i still prefer California Waiting over all of them because I just really like it.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Around the Network
Ajescent said:
RageBot said:

OMG

12 . 12 . 12

NOOOOOOOO Don't tell me GT5's been delayed to 2012!!!!!

darthdevidem01 said:
Ajescent said:
RageBot said:

OMG

12 . 12 . 12

NOOOOOOOO Don't tell me GT5's been delayed to 2012!!!!!

I'm sorry, I didn't want to be the one to tell you :( Yamaguchi called me himself this afternoon and told me after seeing that fan made trailer, he was too ashamed to release GT5 in its current state. :(

These are just a few from my RL driving playlist and I will more than likely be listening to them while playing GT as well.

was going to put the Ytubes but couldn't be arsed tbh.

Highway Star - Deep Purple  ( is actually about driving )

Vengeance - Yngwie Malmsteen ( anything Malmsteen will do really but this is my favorite)

Just a Day - Feeder ( was also on the GT2 soundtrack...might have been GT1 can't remember)

More than a Feeling - Boston (its cheesy but I defy anyone not to rock out to it while driving)

Cunning_Linguist said:

These are just a few from my RL driving playlist and I will more than likely be listening to them while playing GT as well.

was going to put the Ytubes but couldn't be arsed tbh.

Highway Star - Deep Purple  ( is actually about driving )

Vengeance - Yngwie Malmsteen ( anything Malmsteen will do really but this is my favorite)

Just a Day - Feeder ( was also on the GT2 soundtrack...might have been GT1 can't remember)

More than a Feeling - Boston (its cheesy but I defy anyone not to rock out to it while driving)

You sir are made of awesome!! Good shout!!!! I think it was in GT3 or 4 as well.

Here's another one What better song to suggest than a song from an album named after Gran Turismo itself?!

Here's one for those dusk races or those really long drives

Ajescent said:

(Songs posted here)

oh so thats what you like?

have a listen to these

and here is some of the music i love listening to while driving in real life

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCgvzy5PW1U

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8kV6eanI7U

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkPGeslInOI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROnXv7Z7v28 <--Holy crap how did this get too much popular all the sudden? , it must be GTA IV...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6Oh4aaLCFM