By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - My post count....

Hmmm, no even half there yet.

By the time I will have over 9,000 here, i should have a job that pays me at least 1,000 USD a month.

Hey, at least I can dream.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Around the Network

Still a long way to go for me. I'm barely scratching the 1000.

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

My tip: participate in mafia games. I've got at least half of my posts from mafia games. :)

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

smbu2000 said:

Congrats on getting over 9k posts!

Oh and why is this thread in the gaming discussion section?

Thank you! It's only taken 3 years!

More people will see it that way, I think.

Honestly, I was just too lazy to put it in Off Topic or Website discussion. I thought about putting it in Website discussion but ya know, it's not called User discussion lol. And I wanted to make a thread too.

Snesboy said:
smbu2000 said:

Honestly, I was just too lazy to put it in Off Topic or Website discussion. I thought about putting it in Website discussion but ya know, it's not called User discussion lol. And I wanted to make a thread too.

Only 3 years??? I've been a member for 3 years as well (I joined the forums a month before you!) and you have way more posts than I do, hehe. ;-p

Yeah, Gaming discussion would probably garner the most views (compared to OT/Website discussion). Good choice.

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

Around the Network
smbu2000 said:
Snesboy said:
smbu2000 said:

Only 3 years??? I've been a member for 3 years as well (I joined the forums a month before you!) and you have way more posts than I do, hehe. ;-p

Yeah, Gaming discussion would probably garner the most views (compared to OT/Website discussion). Good choice.

I'm tellin ya man, spamming. It works.

outlawauron said:
axumblade said:
makingmusic476 said:
axumblade said:

Ok. Whew. For a  second I thought I was one of the only ones to have a 5 digit post count. x.o

Haha, you wish.  :P

LOL I feel like such a slacker lately. My daily post average is dwindling. By the end of the year it'll be below 16 per day. :[

Mine was well over 20 at one point. Maybe even 25.

Then I stopped coming to the  site for 4 months or so.

I think mine peaked at around 25.

Now it's just freefalling, and it's well below 20.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

axumblade said:
dsister said:
axumblade said:

Ok. Whew. For a  second I thought I was one of the only ones to have a 5 digit post count. x.o

5 digit is so overrated. 3 is where it's at :P

Well, including alts, are you at 5 digits?:P

Yeah, dsister44 was a huge spammer lol

Faxanadu said:

Hmmm, no even half there yet.

By the time I will have over 9,000 here, i should have a job that pays me at least 1,000 USD a month.

Hey, at least I can dream.

You can set your dreams higher especially when the US dollar erodes into nothing.  Too bad my country loves to spend money that we don't have.  Maybe by time you hit 9,000 USA will have a revolution from being so far in debt.  Might as well turn fascist and declare all debts null.

Meh, I stopped caring about post count when the site changed the rating system to this point based ish.