By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - My post count....

I doubt whether I will surpass that, currently I am aiming to surpass 1,000 posts.

Around the Network
Rainbow Yoshi said:

I doubt whether I will surpass that, currently I am aiming to surpass 1,000 posts.

1 more post man!

Snesboy said:
Rainbow Yoshi said:

1 more post man!

Just what I was thinking...

sethnintendo said:
Snesboy said:
Rainbow Yoshi said:

1 more post man!

Just what I was thinking...

He still hasn't it done it either! Wtf!

My aim is to catch up with Darth. I think i'm getting there

Around the Network

well that's stoking man good for you 

*shameless spam*

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

kopstudent89 said:

Start spamming more. At least 100 posts a day :P

Snesboy said:
kopstudent89 said:

I wont spam, i refuse to spam!! Spamming is not what i do, and will never be a bad habit of mine. I never was a spammer, in fact in my whole 2294, soon to be 2295 posts after i post this, i never once spammed. I don't think i'll be starting soon either.. however it does seem like a good idea. And it would get me points quick wont it? Maybe i should spam a bit, but i think my conscience would overcome like it always does. Anyways it doesnt seem to be changing soon, so luckily i wont spam today!!! 

spam spam spam spam, hormel's new miracle meat in a can! Saves time, tastes fine, if you want a good meal ask for spam!

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

kopstudent89 said:
Snesboy said:
kopstudent89 said:

I wont spam, i refuse to spam!! Spamming is not what i do, and will never be a bad habit of mine. I never was a spammer, in fact in my whole 2294, soon to be 2295 posts after i post this, i never once spammed. I don't think i'll be starting soon either.. however it does seem like a good idea. And it would get me points quick wont it? Maybe i should spam a bit, but i think my conscience would overcome like it always does. Anyways it doesnt seem to be changing soon, so luckily i wont spam today!!! 

Really? Of my 9,000ish posts, about 8,000 of them are spam.