By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Super Mario 3 sucks (RANT)

Antabus said:
ninty_shareholder64 said:

ROFL

Seems like todays hardcorz are not hardcore enough for the casual games of the past.

It was the time when gaming was just hardcore-gaming and not these wanna-be-hardcorz-COD kids.

I loved the game and no REAL GAMER would call that milestone "a worthless piece of shit"!

Sorry dude, but you just discredited yourself with that frustation-thread.

So real gamer = gamer who likes nintendo games?

lol

Real gamer, hardcorz, casual... that's all bullshit, imho.

I was pissed by his opinion, that's all.

But if anyone deserves being called "hardcore gamer", it should be the one starting playing in the early days of NES of earlier with Atari/Commodore etc. In these days you were called a nerdy nerd for playing videogames, so you had to be hardcore to survive, imho.

and today....

young kids playing COD with auto-aiming call themselfes hardcorz and all Wii owners are stupid casuals.

It should be the other way around!

But these kinds of discussion about hardcorz/casuals is useless, the community here won't reach a consensus on that one.

I don't really care anyway.

Call me a fanboy or cocksucker,

I don't give a shit, either.

Around the Network
Antabus said:

ROFL

Seems like todays hardcorz are not hardcore enough for the casual games of the past.

It was the time when gaming was just hardcore-gaming and not these wanna-be-hardcorz-COD kids.

I loved the game and no REAL GAMER would call that milestone "a worthless piece of shit"!

young kids playing COD with auto-aiming call themselfes hardcorz and all Wii owners are stupid casuals.

If it is such bullshit, why even bother to comment like that? How is a wii fit/mario player any more "hardcore" than that cod player?

And for the record, I would call SMB3 that. So am I not a "REAL GAMER"? CoD is so much better than mario games. I love cod!

Antabus said:
Antabus said:

ROFL

If it is such bullshit, why even bother to comment like that? How is a wii fit/mario player any more "hardcore" than that cod player?

And for the record, I would call SMB3 that. So am I not a "REAL GAMER"? CoD is so much better than mario games. I love cod!

ROFL!

You got my point... NOT

Enjoy playing COD or anything else, i'm fine with that.

But you read my comment?

It's not about "COD is much better than mario games" lol

Excacltly the opposite direction. And that's why i will not discuss that issue any further, you won't understand my opinion anyway.

Just something to think about:

In the my early days of gaming, i had to hide my NES when girls visited me. If not, they would have thought "he's just a kid playing with LEGO and videogames, not what we're searching for".

Today you can get a girl attention while playing Just Dance with her, that's the difference.

That's the reason why i think these gamers were more hardcore than todays gamers, it's mainstream now.

Got it?

Siko1989 said:

how the fuck dare you, Mario 3 is the best Mario game ever.. you just suck

agreed .... maybe the op has brain damage .... or no soul

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

Antabus said:
Antabus said:

ROFL

ROFL!

You got my point... NOT

But you read my comment?

Excacltly the opposite direction. And that's why i will not discuss that issue any further, you won't understand my opinion anyway.

" I loved the game and no REAL GAMER would call that milestone "a worthless piece of shit" "

I think I got your point, REAL GAMER!

Around the Network

To be objective, there are things that i didn't like in SMB3, for instance, the Racoon, i liked the ability to fly, but it was really slow and it felt that i lost most of my speed... The cape in SMW was really better...

The boot had potential but they blew it putting it in only one stage...

Hammer Mario was really powerful, but also really rare...

But i consider them minor annoyances, especially because the game was a lot of fun, and finishing it world-by-world was really mind-blowing...

Antabus said:
Antabus said:
Antabus said:

ROFL

ROFL!

You got my point... NOT

But you read my comment?

" I loved the game and no REAL GAMER would call that milestone "a worthless piece of shit" "

You GOT IT, COD boy!

The problem with todays gaming is that there are not enough new wars starting right now.

Thats why COD will not have enough new and interesting battle fields for the future COD-iteration-loop.

:P

Antabus said:
Antabus said:
Antabus said:

R

I

I

You GOT IT, COD boy!

The problem with todays gaming is that there are not enough new wars starting right now.

Thats why COD will not have enough new and interesting battle fields for the future COD-iteration-loop.

:P

Try to translate this discussion to music. This are just different generations speaking.

A... (shit, I don't know what teens listen to these days)

Let's say there is a new flashy mainstream rock band nowadays... They use really bad language in their lyrics, they grab their balls at stage, they play it tough. They do not make bad music, at all, but they have a long road to become myths, if ever.

Let's say a youngster, a teen which is devoted to hammer everything adults represent and a fan of this band, well, he just comes into this place and tells people who are old enough to be their very young parents that The Beatles White Album is flawed. I wouldn't use Led Zeppelin or Pink Floyd because it would be easier to link it with his band of choice and because their image was more rebellious than smiley old John, Paul, Ringo and George, but if necessary we could use them too.

Well, that's what I think it happened here. The youngster doesn't have the tools to understand why that object from the past that is so praised is any good and he couldn't care less. He just feels the urge to let it out. And we, those of us who have been around for couple of years, well, we feel as very religious catholics who have been said that Virgin Mary was no virgin at all, but the exactly the very opposite.

people, play what you like and let others be

pizzahut451 said:

Super Mario 3 sucks (RANT)

You can't spell Ignorant without "RANT"

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.