By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Super Mario 3 sucks (RANT)

Beuli2 said:
Mr Khan said:
noname2200 said:
lestatdark said:

Oh man, I wish I could see you play Super Ghouls and Goblins, I really do. That would be an even more epic (and much, much more lame) rant XD

He wouldn't last five minutes.

No, seriously, he really wouldn't.

Both of you try Magician Lord for Neo Geo, then give me a call :P

What is it about?

Storywise it's almost zero wing-esque in that it probably once had some meaning that was utterly annihilated by poor translation. You're this Magician who has the power to transform into various things whose goal is to stop this one guy (can't remember either of their names) and just fight your way through gauntlets filled with hordes of monsters. Brutal as piss because, like Ghouls and Ghosts, getting hit sends you into a weaker state. Lose half your health in transformed mode? bam, un-transformed. Getting hit also voids your power level if you've boosted it. It's just one of those criminally tough games that, aside from being straight-up hard, are also very cruel

Available on Virtual Console if you want to give it a whirl

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network

Noob.

All gaming systems, consoles/PC, have thier perks... why fight over preferences? I like Coke and you like Pepsi, that's it, let's not fight over which toy we like best cause that's what they are. Is someone's preference in a toy important or is the relationship between you and your neighbor more important? Answer is obvious, but THE most important thing is your relationship with God almighty. God Bless you in Jesus's name.

I can communicate without talking... I can send a loved one money without actually sending money... and I can commit theft without the product disappearing, the point of theft is the point of theft not one of it's possible symptoms which is the product dissappearing. The thief wants to gain something without paying for it, that's the point of theft, the thief doesn't have to care or anybody else has to care if the product dissappears. The product dissappearing is just a possible symptom of theft. Gifts are sacrfices, in order to give a gift, it has to be a genuine sacrfice/gift, meaning a copy of the game isn't still in your PC. Piracy is theft and/or being a culprit of theft.

@ theprof00

that was the most awesome thing ever lol

The games 20 years old and pretty much every good element was improved upon in Super Mario World.

how the fuck dare you, Mario 3 is the best Mario game ever.. you just suck

Around the Network

...you're complaining that a 3rd generation game has an annoying world and is too conservative with power ups.

Sigh...

Love and tolerate.

ninty_shareholder64 said:

ROFL

Seems like todays hardcorz are not hardcore enough for the casual games of the past.

It was the time when gaming was just hardcore-gaming and not these wanna-be-hardcorz-COD kids.

I loved the game and no REAL GAMER would call that milestone "a worthless piece of shit"!

Sorry dude, but you just discredited yourself with that frustation-thread.

So real gamer = gamer who likes nintendo games?

My favorite Mario game

This thread makes me feel dead inside.

Pixel Art can be fun.

boo!