By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Super Mario 3 sucks (RANT)

Games4Fun said:
dtewi said:
Games4Fun said:
dtewi said:

Those imply that he is wrong simply for not liking the game.

Your point? His post implies my thoughts are wrong and now yours too. Should I be saying the same thing to you you just did to me? He asked a page ago to talk about the game instead of the sales venture it went on so i replied to his opinion with my opinion.

No, it doesn't. He's not censuring anyone for their opinion: He's just giving his own opinion.

I don't even see him yelling at anyone for having a different opinion, which you and many other people have done.

Where did i yell at him? Where are my caps? Where are my !

cen·sure  (snshr)

n.
1. An expression of strong disapproval or harsh criticism.
Wheres the harsh on my part? wheres the strong disapproval? Oh wait that was in the first post of this thread with the foul words and the !

You disapprove of his opinion...

Maybe not yell, but still, you are regarded his opinion as of no worth, which isn't right.

If the topic were about Black Ops instead of SMB3, would you be so disapproving of his opinion?

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network
dtewi said:
Games4Fun said:
dtewi said:
Games4Fun said:
dtewi said:

Your point? His post implies my thoughts are wrong and now yours too. Should I be saying the same thing to you you just did to me? He asked a page ago to talk about the game instead of the sales venture it went on so i replied to his opinion with my opinion.

No, it doesn't. He's not censuring anyone for their opinion: He's just giving his own opinion.

I don't even see him yelling at anyone for having a different opinion, which you and many other people have done.

cen·sure  (snshr)

n.
Wheres the harsh on my part? wheres the strong disapproval? Oh wait that was in the first post of this thread with the foul words and the !

Maybe not yell, but still, you are regarded his opinion as of no worth, which isn't right.

If the topic were about Black Ops instead of SMB3, would you be so disapproving of his opinion?

Disapprove? No Disagree? Yes  Theres a difference. Would I disagree with him on Black Ops if he didnt like it? No. Would I disagree with the flame baited way he made to express it? Yes

Games4Fun said:
dtewi said:
Games4Fun said:
dtewi said:
Games4Fun said:
dtewi said:

cen·sure  (snshr)

n.

Disapprove? No Disagree? Yes  Theres a difference. Would I disagree with him on Black Ops if he didnt like it? No. Would I disagree with the flame baited post he made to express it? Yes

You DEFINITELY disapprove of his opinion. Don't even try that.

If you just disagreed, you wouldn't make such  statements like: "It's the best game ever!!"; "Sucks you didn't like it!"; "The Big World is DEFINITELY FUN!".

Anyway, you're not disagreeing with the fact that it is flamebait, but the fact that he has a different opinion than you. You're really just trying to shift attention away from the reason that you responded for in the first place: you can't stand to see SMB3 being insulted.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

dtewi said:
Games4Fun said:
dtewi said:
Games4Fun said:
dtewi said:
Games4Fun said:
dtewi said:

cen·sure  (snshr)

n.

Disapprove? No Disagree? Yes  Theres a difference. Would I disagree with him on Black Ops if he didnt like it? No. Would I disagree with the flame baited post he made to express it? Yes

You DEFINITELY disapprove of his opinion. Don't even try that.

If you just disagreed, you wouldn't make such  statements like: "It's the best game ever!!"; "Sucks you didn't like it!"; "The Big World is DEFINITELY FUN!".

Anyway, you're not disagreeing with the fact that it is flamebait, but the fact that he has a different opinion than you. You're really just trying to shift attention away from the reason that you responded for in the first place: you can't stand to see SMB3 being insulted.

No that is you trying to put thoughts into my mind. I have never spoke to you how would you know anything about my way of thinking? Oh right you dont. As for the Best game ever comment. I have always thought that about the game. In fact to many it is nothing new my favorite style of games is platforming my favorite games of platforming are Mario I made a thread about a year ago ranking my favorite 2D Mario games in order. Guess what was number 1? Yup you got it Super Mario Bros. 3 What does all that equal up to? The best game ever.

Yes I am disagreeing with him and yes the very first line in this thread is flame bait.

Not the exact one I meant but still shows http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=108677

Games4Fun said:

No that is you trying to put thoughts into my mind. I have never spoke to you how would you know anything about my way of thinking? Oh right you dont. As for the Best game ever comment. I have always thought that about the game. In fact to many it is nothing new my favorite style of games is platforming my favorite games of platforming are Mario I made a thread about a year ago ranking my favorite 2D Mario games in order. Guess what was number 1? Yup you got it Super Mario Bros. 3 What does all that equal up to? The best game ever.

Yes I am disagreeing with him and yes the very first line in this thread is flame bait.

I don't need to put thoughts into your mind. They are as clear as crystal.

And again: you can disagree with an opinion... you can't try to refute it...

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

Around the Network

dtewi said:
Games4Fun said:

I don't need to put thoughts into your mind. They are as clear as crystal.

And again: you can disagree with an opinion... you can't try to refute it...

Whatever Think what you want I dont really care to keep argueing when I have already proven myself. Not to mention my post in this thread is nicer than most including yours. Why you choose to start a thing with me I will never know. I disagree Yes that much is very clear and obvious to anyone who has read my post. I posted what I thought as a response to what his opinion is. When I do this like most people I take it from what he has posted.

I posted the link above on why I find Super Mario Bros 3 the best game ever I will relink it here since I think you missed it.http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=108677

I disagree to the way he expressed. Is there really a need to call it "a worthless piece of shit". You can dislike something, but why the need to upset the people who like it?

Games4Fun said:
dtewi said:
Games4Fun said:
dtewi said:
Games4Fun said:
dtewi said:

cen·sure  (snshr)

n.

Disapprove? No Disagree? Yes  Theres a difference. Would I disagree with him on Black Ops if he didnt like it? No. Would I disagree with the flame baited way he made to express it? Yes

Im sorry if you think that the way i expressed my opinnion is wrong. I think i made it quite clear that this thread is gonna contain some harsh words about this ''game'' when i put the word (RANT) in the thread title

Games4Fun said:
pizzahut451 said:
Games4Fun said:
pizzahut451 said:

This game is shit, plain and simple.

Oh, let's all get the warp whistle and warp to "big world"! Too bad big world isn't fucking fun, like the rest of this game. The entire thing is designed to anger and frustrate you. Oh, you get Kuribo's shoe on one fucking level! Wow, pardon me while I make the universal motion for a handjob. Kuribo's shoe fucking sucked. What did it do, exactly? It let you JUMP ON THINGS, something you were able to do the entire fucking game. Oh, also you looked gay.

There are some interesting power-ups in the game, such as Tanookie Mario, Hammer Mario, and Frog Mario. But guess what? You can get them on like 2 levels total, and if you fuck up and get hit ONCE, you lose them, FOREVER. Wow, that's fun! I love games that demand I play perfectly or have no fun, because I'm a fucking jap who strives for absolute perfection in gaming otherwise I kill myself.

Mario 3 may have been interesting or fun at one time, but the game is a worthless piece of shit in today's day and age. It's horribly flawed and full of punch-in-the-dick moments, much more so than it has moments that are just fun to play.

Big world is fun along with the rest of the game. I beat this when I was 9 it cant be to frustrating.  Your just mad you didnt invent the shoe. Plus "gay" is not a look it is somones sexual orientation. It is also another word for happy. Which if that is what you  meant then yes it does seem to be a happy shoe.

Sorry the game doesnt hold your hand and let you keep your power ups when you get hit. Forever really doesnt work here because you can just hit Reset and get them again and if you get better you can keep them longer. Im not Asian myself and I had tons of fun with this. Still do actually.

Mario 3 is still the best game to have ever been made. You can make games look prettier but you can never compare to Mario 3 without getting some basics down (the biggest problem with most games today).

Im sorry you didnt enjoy it. But hey least you made a flame thread with a racist slur put in it out of it.

Is it your life's journey to defend this game or something?

No more than it is yours to bash it. Anyways, I thought you wanted to talk about the game not lifes journey? I will not let you drag me into a lifes journey discussion. If it is not about the game I am not responding anymore to your post.

Hahaha, you anger amuses me :D :D :D. Anyway, there is nothing to talk about your post. You just expressed your opinnion and tried to disporeve mine. Im not gonna try to dispore your opinnion because i cant change it, and you cant change mine, so its pointless.