By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - GT5 - A list of 1,031 cars!

Meh, I'm dissapointed.

Above: still the best game of the year.

Around the Network
lestatdark said:

There's something rather odd in this list. Some of the cars that are Standard also appeared on GT5:P with a cockpit, like the Ferrari F40 '92. 

I know, i was thinking the exact same thing. Makes me almost believe that they ALL will have cockpits :D... I guess we'll have to wait and see. Ill shit bricks if I manage to enter cockpit on standard cars Lol!

Unless they removed the GT5:P ones but I dont understand why they would do that o_O

I am disappointed too, no Skoda???

Must remember to cancel my pre-order.

Fack this shit, where's my Smart guys!!

So many cars. Today is truly a beautiful day. I scared my neighbours with screams of joy.

Around the Network

Wow all those cars...and I still can't find some of the cars I'd like to see.

1991 -1995 Dodge Stealth TT??? Yhaa I know 3000GT  is there but really??? I owned one and would love to drive that. (Forza had it)

1994 - 1998 Ford Mustang??? Again...I had a 1995 GT Mustang...no such car here. I know that the car was shit(I drove it) but still, its a sports coupe.

While we are on topic of Mustangs...Saleen Mustang? 2005-2011 Shelby mustang(500 hp)? These are highest selling performance cars in America.

Hell where is the 2011 Mustang GT? Its apparently able to keep up with an M3 on a track... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOwSPccbzl4

The list of cars is really impressive but its kinda obvious that these guys probably aren't fans of American cars.

CGI-Quality said:

http://www.thesixthaxis.com/2010/11/12/gt5-course-list/

GT5 Course List.

I counted 70!

Japan overload =/ look at all these useless variations of Mazdas, Hondas, Toyotas, Suzukis.

A bit disappointing considering how strong the brand is in Europe these days.

The track list is far from ideal too. I really really hope, for the first time in my life, this game sees a lot of download content!

lestatdark said:
richardhutnik said:

Please post evidence November 24th is confirmed.  I am up for preordering, but need to know for sure before I do this.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2010/11/12/gran-turismo-5-release-date-confirmed-for-november-24th-2010/

Thanks.  I had seen too many rumors, so I wanted confirmation.  I see Gamestop changed the date to that on the website.  Apparently Gamestop didn't update their local systems for reserving though.

CGI-Quality said:
haxxiy said:

Japan overload =/ look at all these useless variations of Mazdas, Hondas, Toyotas, Suzukis.

A bit disappointing considering how strong the brand is in Europe these days.

The track list is far from ideal too. I really really hope, for the first time in my life, this game sees a lot of download content!

It'll probably see some, but I doubt much as that was one of the reasons why he put so many cars in the game to begin with.

I'd say, bar the lack of Porsche or the reasonably priced cars, the car list is very good specially when you compare to Forza 3 or so. Even with 40 Skylines and some 25 Lancer Evolutions.

The main issue for me is the chronical lack of tracks - no Hockenheim, no Infineon, no Silverstone, no Spa Franchorchamps. They couldn't even get Monaco named properly again. No Tahiti too on the original tracks... how on Earth this game needed six years to get ready to launch?

Either we need to see some DC or the track creator to be freaking good.