By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - GT5 - A list of 1,031 cars!

The new Rage

1000 plus cars? Pfft...that's too many

another New Rage

My fave car isn't there, this game sucks

yeah 'insert tacticaldouble3rdpartyfacepalm.png here

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

I'm taking the rest of the year off when this launches.

M.U.G.E.N said:

The new Rage

1000 plus cars? Pfft...that's too many

another New Rage

My fave car isn't there, this game sucks

yeah 'insert tacticaldouble3rdpartyfacepalm.png here

Stay away from GTplanet then, it's been a playground for nitpickers in the past hours xD 

Actually, i'm beginning to think that most of the nitpickers just want the game delayed longer.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

135 nissans???

My bitching 69 camaro is there, so the list is perfect

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

Around the Network
Aldro said:
lestatdark said:

There's something rather odd in this list. Some of the cars that are Standard also appeared on GT5:P with a cockpit, like the Ferrari F40 '92.

I know, i was thinking the exact same thing. Makes me almost believe that they ALL will have cockpits :D... I guess we'll have to wait and see. Ill shit bricks if I manage to enter cockpit on standard cars Lol!

Unless they removed the GT5:P ones but I dont understand why they would do that o_O

i might be wrong but from what i understand when the difference between standard and premium where disclosed, all cars have cockpit view but just premium will have cockpit damage and head tracking... between standard and premium there is also some difference in the detail quality... but i think thats it...

might be wrong but lets all hope i am right!

Proudest Platinums - BF: Bad Company, Killzone 2 , Battlefield 3 and GTA4

As long as the "S Ford GT40 Race Car '69" is in there. I am happy.

I play PC and PS3. The best of both worlds.

really disappointing in the list big time

a shit load of rs7s and s2000 and who knows about others that ive missed

when they said over 1000 vehicles i would think that means over 1000 different types or year range of vehicles

but not even one 80s mustang, camaro, motecarlo, or daytona heck theres not even a firebird/transam in that list

definitely not a day one for me they better add more different cars via DLC

Play Me

im gonna preorder the game now!! woohoo!! =]

End of 2010 Predictions (Original Prediction Made: Jan. 1, 2010---Revised April 1, 2010---Revised Again July 1, 2010---Revised Again on Nov. 1, 2010)

PS3: 46 MIL (April Revision: 44 MIL, July Revision 43 MIL, Nov. Revision 45MIL)

360: 44 MIL (April Revision: 46 MIL, July Revision: 48 MIL, Nov. Revision 49MIL)

WII: 82 MIL (Apr. Revision: 84 MIL, Jul. Revision: 82 MIL, Nov. Revision: 82MIL)

THE MUST BUY LIST of 2010: Gran Turismo 5

THE BOUGHT LIST of 2010: White Knight Chrnociles, Heavy Rain, Final Fantasy 13, God of War 3, Modnation Racers, Sports Champions

I love Volkswagen and I can't believe this:

is in the game.  I was gonna wait to buy it but not anymore.  Maybe there will be a river in the game to show of the boat motor on this bad boy.