By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The NBA discussion thread

The Heat embarrased LA !!! Lebron recorded his third triple double of the season !!! Bosh pitched in with 20 and 10. And Wade was doing his thing. 14 - 1 in the last 15 games !!! And their only going to get better when Miller and Haslem fully recover !!!

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Around the Network
Tayne said:
Notorius.A.i.G said:

Heat vs Lakers tommorow !!! Can't wait for that. And am I the only one who thinks Mario Chalmers can be a legit 4th option ?

Don't let the ESPN hype get to you.  It's only one game.  The real NBA season begins in April.  Besides, I think Nuggets/Thunder and Celtics/Magic will be better games.

True

Is it just me or does Lebron usually have his best games on the road ? ( i.e. LA, Utah, New York, and Cleveland ). Why is that ?

Wade back - to - back 40 point games. Heat have won 10 road games in a row. If they end up winning 70 games ( They could lose only 3 more times if this is to happen ) then I would be lost for words ...

Notorius.A.i.G said:

Wade back - to - back 40 point games. Heat have won 10 road games in a row. If they end up winning 70 games ( They could lose only 3 more times if this is to happen ) then I would be lost for words ...

Wake me up when the Heat beats Boston (a healthy Boston at that).  I'm actually enjoying how the Magic are coming along after the major trade.  Oh, and OKC, the team I actually root for, won again!

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

Around the Network
Tayne said:
Notorius.A.i.G said:

Wake me up when the Heat beats Boston (a healthy Boston at that).  I'm actually enjoying how the Magic are coming along after the major trade.  Oh, and OKC, the team I actually root for, won again!

The Heat will beat the Celtics this year atleast once in the regular season. Wade struggled in both meetings against the Celtics so far. But both of those games were close.

How do you guys feel about the NBA dunk - off participants ?

I'm pretty interested in Blake seeing that he is mostly a power dunker.  It'll come down between he and ibaka.  Jennings doesn't really belong.

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

Blake Griffin is worth the price of admission alone.  Hopefully he has a few tricks up his sleeve in addition to the sheer power of his dunks.  I mean the guy can soar so it shouldn't be any problem getting creative.  Honestly I don't know much about JaVale McGee.  I didn't know Brandon Jennings was known for dunking though?  If you need a little guy with springs and power they should've chosen Ronnie Price.  I know he isn't known in the league like the others but the guy has had so many spectacular in-game dunks vs. bigs like Carlos Boozer, Lamar Odom and Tayshaun Prince to name a couple off the top of my head.  His vertical is 41.5" and he's 6' 1".  Overall, not a bad field though.

"Some of you are thinking that you won't fight. Others, that you can't fight. They all say that, until they're out there."
--
PIKMIN FAN CLUB MEMBER

The Clips BEAT THE HEAT W00t! Who watched this game? It was a great one from the get go with 44 points in the first quarter for the Clips. The future is now and Blake Griffin's showing the league what's up.