By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The NBA discussion thread

Knicks vs Celtics was easily the best game of the season so far.

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Around the Network

My celtics are just sizzling right now!!!!

And the claim that rondo is the best PG in the game is just gaining more traction as the season goes on.....im disappointed that he isnt scoring like he should , put his playmaking makes up for it in strides

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

jesus kung fu magic said:

And the claim that rondo is the best PG in the game is just gaining more traction as the season goes on.....im disappointed that he isnt scoring like he should , put his playmaking makes up for it in strides

As good as Rondo is, he can't score at will.

Notorius.A.i.G said:

Yeah hes not exactly the best shooter either.

chris212223 said:
Notorius.A.i.G said:

Yeah hes not exactly the best shooter either.

He's not a bad shooter, I'm not saying he's D-Will, but he can score points fine if he needs to. He just prefers to pass. He has a good FG% (of course, he sucks at FT)

Around the Network

I think I forgot to mention this but do you think Lebron really had a cast ? I mean their currently 7 - 18.

Notorius.A.i.G said:

I think I forgot to mention this but do you think Lebron really had a cast ? I mean their currently 7 - 18.

Lmao its like u knew what they were gonna talk about during the Knicks vs. Heat halftime report...they called it "the opposite of lebron" lol

chris212223 said:
Notorius.A.i.G said:

Lmao its like u knew what they were gonna talk about during the Knicks vs. Heat halftime report...they called it "the opposite of lebron" lol

Now their 7 - 19. That is true though. The Cavs are nothing without Lebron. Them reaching 60 wins in back to back seasons is a testament to how good Lebron really is. And speaking of Lebron, he just recorded his 30th career regular season triple double !!! Miami has won 11 straight !!! About to make it 12 straight after they beat Washington !!!

Notorius.A.i.G said:
chris212223 said:
Notorius.A.i.G said:

Now their 7 - 19. That is true though. The Cavs are nothing without Lebron. Them reaching 60 wins in back to back seasons is a testament to how good Lebron really is. And speaking of Lebron, he just recorded his 30th career regular season triple double !!! Miami has won 11 straight !!! About to make it 12 straight after they beat Washington !!!

And the Cavs have lost 10 in a row now lol 

Interesting to see how this trade the Magic generated is going to help them in the long run.  Too bad they had to deal Lewis.  J Rich should be a nice fit to go along with Arenas if he stays healthy.

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2