By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The NBA discussion thread

Notorius.A.i.G said:

How the hell did the Bucks bodybag LA in LA ?

Boykins happened!

"Some of you are thinking that you won't fight. Others, that you can't fight. They all say that, until they're out there."
--
PIKMIN FAN CLUB MEMBER

Around the Network
xeroxm3 said:
chris212223 said:

It would be awesome too if Arenas started playing back like the "Agent Zero" days. =D

He used to be my favorite player to watch with all his ridiculous jumpers and gamewinners, but I think those days are probably over unfortunately. On a more positive note, the Clippers are on a 3 game winning streak. What is this madness?

This isnt madness...This...is...SPARTA!!! =P

Dam sucks how the clippers lost...i mean im not a clippers fan but ever since griffin got there they sure are very exciting to watch.

Chicago is also playing good basketball despite being without Noah.

My poor poor Raptors....Oh well at Least Shaq's getting a ring this year! Also I told all my friends from the moment I saw Blake Griffin and Oklahoma State...This guy is getting Rookie of the year and He WILL BE a superstar

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

Around the Network
Umos-Cmos said:
Notorius.A.i.G said:

How the hell did the Bucks bodybag LA in LA ?

Boykins happened!

Out of all players ...

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E

chris212223 said:

Chicago is also playing good basketball despite being without Noah.

Chicago is going to have home court advantage when the playoffs start. And Derrick Rose is a serious candidate for MVP.

That magic vs. spurs game was badass, looks like Richardson and Arenas will fit nicely in their fastpace style of play and now Bass can go back his true position (power-forward)...although i still worry about their defense. Also, Arenas has possibly made the biggest change in his career as he is now nolonger known as Agent Zero but now Agent "1"

Heat vs Lakers tommorow !!! Can't wait for that. And am I the only one who thinks Mario Chalmers can be a legit 4th option ?

Notorius.A.i.G said:

Heat vs Lakers tommorow !!! Can't wait for that. And am I the only one who thinks Mario Chalmers can be a legit 4th option ?

Don't let the ESPN hype get to you.  It's only one game.  The real NBA season begins in April.  Besides, I think Nuggets/Thunder and Celtics/Magic will be better games.

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2