By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The NBA discussion thread

Yeah, Orlando needed a shakeup since they were playing pretty badly, it's a quite interesting trade, I think Richardson is an excellent player. Nelson, Arenas, J-Rich, Bass (?), Superman is a quite interesting starting lineup and Turkoglu played his best basketball at the Magic...

I think it'll make them quite a better team

Around the Network

It would be awesome too if Arenas started playing back like the "Agent Zero" days. =D

Those trades really surprised me, I hope it works out for Orlando.

Orlando definetely shook things up.

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Celtics notched up their 13th in a row now. thats cwazy!!

Around the Network

Miami has their streak snapped by Dallas ... and they have done it atleast seven times this year.

Notorius.A.i.G said:

Miami has their streak snapped by Dallas ... and they have done it atleast seven times this year.

Miami seems to be finding there rhythm but i didnt think they would beat dallas yesterday just because to me dallas looked like a more complete team. Wow though did they give them a run for there money at one point i thought the heat were gonna beat them.

chris212223 said:
Notorius.A.i.G said:

Miami seems to be finding there rhythm but i didnt think they would beat dallas yesterday just because to me dallas looked like a more complete team. Wow though did they give them a run for there money at one point i thought the heat were gonna beat them.

I was thinking the opposite. Miami has found their rhythm ( Ball movement and defence are much improved ) and I thought they would get revenge on the Mavericks. It was a well fought game though.

How the hell did the Bucks bodybag LA in LA ?

chris212223 said:

It would be awesome too if Arenas started playing back like the "Agent Zero" days. =D

He used to be my favorite player to watch with all his ridiculous jumpers and gamewinners, but I think those days are probably over unfortunately. On a more positive note, the Clippers are on a 3 game winning streak. What is this madness?