By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Greatest User Tournament: NiKKoM Vs. Darth

CGI-Quality said:
Beuli2 said:
CGI-Quality said:
Beuli2 said:

I don't even know who NiKKoM is, but surely anybody is better than Darth

I'm guessing you missed the rules.

Yup.

I see you missed it too.

lol no offense CGI but it comes across as you being serious in your first reply then backtracking when you realised ... jus saying!

Around the Network

nikkom

Ohh, this is SOOO Darth. Sorry NiKKoM.

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

Darth.

d21lewis said:

Moment of sincerity, here.  I'm proud to have made it as far as I have in the tournament but I'm far from the greatest user.  I don't write, I don't add to the game data base, I don't even make many successful threads.  I just come here to have a good time and hope that others have a good time with me.  Thanks for voting for me but I sincerely hope someone like CGI or Rol takes it, this year.

Besides, I'm almost guaranteed to embarrass the site by running through the streets of New York drunk or something. 

--and back on topic, my heart says Darth but my head says Nikkom.  I'm gonna listen to my head (fuck you, Roxette!) this time.  I vote Nikkom.

your head picks the next opponent? that's mean, it means it was a strategic vote!

joking asside.... Darth (I don't really see much of Nik to be frank)

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network

I shall vote for darth, he would support McLaren Mercedes!

NiKKoM said:

Darth.... wait he doesn't need the vote... pity vote for NiKKoM.. >_>

aaaaaaw u can have a vote from me ;D

Yeah i know my spelling sucks but im dysgraphic so live with it :3    

---------------------------------------------------Bets--------------------------------------------------

Conegamer - I say that the PS3 will beat the DS next week in Japan  (for hardware sales) Forfeit is control over others avatar for 1 week.

Nikkom i dont know who he is but he cant be any worse than the attention seeker known as Darth.

badgenome said:

Let's see. darth spams my wall with obnoxious shit, while legend has it that NiKKoM saved his village by fingering a dyke. NiKKoM it is.

What a legend! The LEGEND OF NiKKoM!

My vote is for NiKKoM

darth... simply because I talk to him more than anyone on here... besides maybe severence. so. He wins.