By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Greatest User Tournament: NiKKoM Vs. Darth

Darth!

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

Around the Network

Moment of sincerity, here.  I'm proud to have made it as far as I have in the tournament but I'm far from the greatest user.  I don't write, I don't add to the game data base, I don't even make many successful threads.  I just come here to have a good time and hope that others have a good time with me.  Thanks for voting for me but I sincerely hope someone like CGI or Rol takes it, this year.

Besides, I'm almost guaranteed to embarrass the site by running through the streets of New York drunk or something. 

--and back on topic, my heart says Darth but my head says Nikkom.  I'm gonna listen to my head (fuck you, Roxette!) this time.  I vote Nikkom.

Niccom took awhile for me to realize he is  funny, but then I did and think hes got some talent. To bad theres no making money for hilarity in forums. A thousand laughs beats out go nikko.

Darth

www.jamesvandermemes.com

darth

Around the Network

I'm gonna have to go with Darth on this one.  Badgnomes post almost made me pick Nikkom though

DaRthDeVideMon01

Darth

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Nikkom cause he gets naked on podcasts and because Darth knocked out Trashleg >:( knew I should have edited everyones post to say "trashleg"

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Darth

Unicorns ARE real - They are just fat, grey and called Rhinos