By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony Cambridge Studio working on a "multi million selling franchis"for PS3!

M.U.G.E.N said:
darthdevidem01 said:

They are British so it will be an amazing game!

@munkeh

LBP2 for PSP2

I say Uncharted and you say LBP!!!

MAYBE BOTH! 0_0 I hope its Uncharted tho, if it's anything like Ghost of Sparta in it's execution it will be EPIC!

WOW UNCHARTED would be awesome too!!!

I think maybe the next LBP will be for PSP2....I mean PSP2 is 99% launching in 2011....LBP and Uncharted portable games as launch titles for it would be awesome.....and Uncharted (PSP2) could have some links with Uncharted 3 (PS3) that will probably release next year!!!!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

there needs to be a new syphon filter game

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

darthdevidem01 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
darthdevidem01 said:

@munkeh

LBP2 for PSP2

MAYBE BOTH! 0_0 I hope its Uncharted tho, if it's anything like Ghost of Sparta in it's execution it will be EPIC!

I think maybe the next LBP will be for PSP2....I mean PSP2 is 99% launching in 2011....LBP and Uncharted portable games as launch titles for it would be awesome.....and Uncharted (PSP2) could have some links with Uncharted 3 (PS3) that will probably release next year!!!!

Yep that's what I'm thinking and Hoping! Someone else said this too in this forum and I agree with him that, when Sony was struggling early on they focused on establishing new franchises/Ip...now is the time to reap the combined benefits of those plus their older IP's.

Uncharted PSP2 = day one buy, game AND the hardware

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Please bring back MediEvil!!!!

M.U.G.E.N said:
darthdevidem01 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
darthdevidem01 said:

@munkeh

LBP2 for PSP2

Yep that's what I'm thinking and Hoping! Someone else said this too in this forum and I agree with him that, when Sony was struggling early on they focused on establishing new franchises/Ip...now is the time to reap the combined benefits of those plus their older IP's.

Uncharted PSP2 = day one buy, game AND the hardware

YUP!!

And they should add awesome interactivity between the PSP2 Uncharted game and the PS3 one....giving PS3 owners a reason to get a PSP2!!

But I also want SONY to make a big franchise on their portables....Nintendo has Pokemon....PSP has Monster Hunter..but there's always the risk of it going multiplat.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

I Hope its the gateway, that could be highly interesting

Yeah i know my spelling sucks but im dysgraphic so live with it :3    

---------------------------------------------------Bets--------------------------------------------------

Conegamer - I say that the PS3 will beat the DS next week in Japan  (for hardware sales) Forfeit is control over others avatar for 1 week.

why are yall saying uncharted? isnt it a ps3 game?

darthdevidem01 said:

@munkeh

LBP2 for PSP2

You only play british games -facepalms-

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Skeeuk said:

there needs to be a new syphon filter game

only Bend studios should make that, i don't want it to lose its charm.

Bend Studios are pretty underrated among the first party studios , they make pretty awesome games visually and gameplay wise, i'd argue that they're games are better than the Uncharted series.

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Medievil for the Move I bet.