By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony Cambridge Studio working on a "multi million selling franchis"for PS3!

makingmusic476 said:

I doubt it's an IP from another Sony studio.  The only case I can think of of an internal SCE studio working on another studio's IP was Cambridge bringing LBP to PSP, but they were pretty involved in getting Media Molecule set up engine-wise on ps3, so they had a hand in the IP already.

Didn't Sony Bend develop Resistance for the PSP in place of Insomniac?

Around the Network

maybe they are making heavenly sword 2? I just want to see a sequel badly.......=(

Pyramid12 said:

maybe they are making heavenly sword 2? I just want to see a sequel badly.......=(

They said "multi million selling franchise"...so probably not.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
Pyramid12 said:

maybe they are rounding off I mean heavenly sword sold 1.5m(probly even more shipped  numbers) rounded off as 2m = MULTI MILLION!!! =D

Pyramid12 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Pyramid12 said:

maybe they are rounding off I mean heavenly sword sold 1.5m(probly even more shipped  numbers) rounded off as 2m = MULTI MILLION!!! =D

tehehe!!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

im interested in this article just for medieval.

Bet with Conegamer and Doobie_wop 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

I'd like another MediEvil. In fact I'd be fine with a re-make. It was such a good game I bought the PS1 classic off PSN, but it's suffered with age. I'd buy a reboot for sure.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix