By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - GT5 Trophy List

Alphachris said:

Damn, I somehow knew it that the Platinum was going to spoil the whole game. If that means 100h I will definitely not buy it. I am not a hardcore racing fan and GT5 has way too much content for me... Its already too perfect.

You refuse to buy a game because you can't get the platinum trophy?

Around the Network

I don't mind all the bronze trophies. More gold trophies means less trophies overall and with a game that has as much content as GT5 it is better if u get rewards for a lot of different stuff u do in different modes.

Looking forward to: FF Versus XIII / LBP2 / The Last Guardian / Yakuza 4 / ICO Collection

RareglovE said:

they should reduce the number of bronze trophies and put more gold ones

This.

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E

DAMN!, HOLY DAMN! I CAN'T FUCKING WAIT!

SERIOUSLY, my life ends after this game.

I'm Back! - Proud owner of the best doomed handheld of all time!

iWarMachine said:

DAMN!, HOLY DAMN! I CAN'T FUCKING WAIT!

SERIOUSLY, my life ends after this game.

Lolz !!!

OP: Dayummm... Talk about it almost impossible for me to Platinum GT5! I knew it anyway but man if I was to platinum it... Shit I'd get some recognition and respect for that lol!

Around the Network

LoL, I'm pretty sure that I'll never platinum GT5.

2012 - Top 3 [so far]

#1                                       #2                                      #3

59 trophies and too many bronze lol. Having 1000 cars is just a bronze!!!!! This platinum will take alot of time and challenging aswell.

I don´t care i´m gonna plat it ( hopefully)

Car Collector
     Fill your Garage with 1,000 cars.

Ouch, that a tough one there.

EMULATION is the past.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

darklich13 said:

Car Collector
     Fill your Garage with 1,000 cars.

Ouch, that a tough one there.

If you bought the GTpsp and GT5p, it might be easier...

One I'm most worried about is

GT-R Official Record
     Achieve a time of 7'29.03 on the Nürburgring Nordschleife in a Nissan GT-R '07.

It sounds like you have to hit that to the second...or am I misreading?

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Jin_Shihouin said:

I don't mind all the bronze trophies. More gold trophies means less trophies overall and with a game that has as much content as GT5 it is better if u get rewards for a lot of different stuff u do in different modes.

Yeah, i've always wondered how that worked, why they dont put like 80 trophies in a game, why it has to be around the 50, 40, or 30 number?? but i think regardless of the gold or bronze, all the trophies equal the same cummulative percentage when you update you gamerlevel on PS3.