By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - GT5 Trophy List

I will be getting every trophy.

Around the Network
zgamer5 said:
nickvasko said:
zgamer5 said:

wait, isnt gt5 going to have 3 platinums?

is that possible? i thought games only have 1 platinum

they usually do, but i remember reading an article which said that it will have 3 plats.

Same, maybe two of the plats are... erm... hidden?!? :P

Jin_Shihouin said:

It's real:

http://www.viddler.com/explore/Kachlo/videos/25/

Gold standard looks hard as hell.

i did that on prologue and it was hard... GT5 should load my prologue saved game file and give me one special car...

Proudest Platinums - BF: Bad Company, Killzone 2 , Battlefield 3 and GTA4

Gold trophies are probably hidden.

SOLIDSNAKE08 said:

its been confirmed today that GT5 has a weather system, track editor and go karts! seriously i think this is going to be the best selling in the series even beating GT3 sales of 14 million plus!

How hard do these sound to you? I mean was never into racing games I wonder how'd fare.

Around the Network
Sensei said:

How hard do these sound to you? I mean was never into racing games I wonder how'd fare.

Considering this is Gran Turismo...I'd say very hard...

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

I think these trophies will keep us busy until GT6. 

God knows how hard those hidden trophies are.  Wonder which one is harder:  Waiting for GT5 or getting the platinum?  I say getting the platinum.  

dunno001:

"Needless to say, I've never trusted them, or, frankly, any other review source. What I do trust, is what I see with my own eyes and play with my own hands."

Favorite Games of All-Time:

1.  Star Ocean 3   2. Kingdom Hearts:  Birth by Sleep  3. Kingdom Hearts 1/2  4.  Metal Gear Solid 4    5.  Super Mario 3  6.  Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess/Ocarina of Time  7. Uncharted 2

If anyone manages to get Platinum... damn! The amount of respect x_X

These trophies look ridiculous. It could take forever to get some of them

Damn, I somehow knew it that the Platinum was going to spoil the whole game. If that means 100h I will definitely not buy it. I am not a hardcore racing fan and GT5 has way too much content for me... Its already too perfect.