By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - The PlayStation 3 Has Outsold The Xbox 360!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I knew this thread was gonna be classic from the title. I'll just wait a bit longer for the real fun to start.

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

Around the Network
D-Joe said:

PlayStation 2: 120,000,000

huh?

I guess that proves that they're unreliable 

http://www.dramabutton.com/

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Why don't people understand that a shipment of 3 million 360's was lost when angry japanese whale fishers attacked that boat and sunk it to the bottom of the see.. it's so simple..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

lol, so sony were lieng about shipped numbers!

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

Around the Network

Meh. I think I prefer to trust other sources for this. :)

Good for PS3 fanboys. But if you want drama,  change the title to "Xbox  >>>>>>>> PS3"

Maybe they tracked the bootlegged systems as well... :D

Life is short... It is all about priorities!

I am a Freerider 4 life, no matter if on a surfboard in the sea, a snowboard or ski in the mountains or the combo with a kite in the plains... Adrenaline's my engine and better than any video game can ever be - Check it out! ^.^b

Thread title needs more !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

While Sony have probably shipped more than 42 million consoles (the 41.5 million figure is 5 1/2 weeks old now, so it's quite possible shipments may even have hit 44 million or so at the high end ahead of the holiday rush), it seems nigh on unbelievable (at best, and downright ludicrous at worst) to think sales to retailers have hit 42 million.

As for the 360 at 41 million, that should indicate that these figures are not 100% accurate. I doubt Microsoft have 3.5 million consoles (plus any shipped since end of September, so probably an extra 1.5-3 million) just sitting on shelves somewhere.

I'm gonna file this (ludicrous estimation, it would seem) under not an issue.