By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Sales Threads on Neogaf = Baby trying figure out how to use a computer

When you go into the Sales threads on Neogaf, it's pretty painful. They still all think that the 360 sells twice as many copies of every multi-platform game, they think that the PS3 hasn't had an exclusive sell over 3 million copies outside of GT5: Prologue, they still think that the Wii is pretty much destroying the HD consoles on a weekly basis and they think that every game that doesn't sell 500,000 in the NPD is a flop, when it also sold 500,000 in EMEAA as well. It's like watching monkeys who think they're intelligent, use big words and talk complete nonsense.

The main thing that made me make this thread, was that someone on Neogaf brought up Gran Turismo 5: Prologues sales number from the Polyphony Digital site, someone else came along and said it was funny that VGChartz only had it at 3.95 million and they all laughed for a few posts. Someone from this site then went and corrected them, he/she pointed out that the rest of sales are most likely from PSN. OMG, I've never seen such stupid hatred, they didn't even take his words into consideration, only because he was defending VGChartz.

They all think ioi is guessing all the numbers, that the site is biased and some asshole that calls himself the 'Sales Age Genius' was just bashing the site. It was pretty disgusting, but the biggest thing I noticed was the dudebro attitude they had, I've noticed that when something becomes popular or hated on Neogaf, nearly everyone follows the mob. Some guys in their would mention using the site, then they get bashed for it and all of a sudden they think VGCHartz is shit and they join the Neogaf DudeBro Society.

Someone should risk getting banned and try and teach them better, I would, but my account doesn't allow me to do anything. It just pisses me off that people would rather remain ignorant about something, instead of sucking up their stupid pride and actually having a proper sales discussion like we would on this site.

Bet with Conegamer and AussieGecko that the PS3 will have more exclusives in 2011 than the Wii or 360... or something.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

Around the Network

You have an account there? You do know what happend to DmeisterJ?

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

NiKKoM said:

You have an account there? You do know what happend to DmeisterJ?

I don't post. I just read through everything. I don't mind getting banned, they have some great topics, but I really don't like the attitudes of most of the posters. It's all bad puns and complete hate towards anything popular.

Bet with Conegamer and AussieGecko that the PS3 will have more exclusives in 2011 than the Wii or 360... or something.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

Don't worry there has been lots of times that we got someone with an account to try and bring some sense to them, it's just not gonna happen, the account always get's banned.

DMJ got raped by the Neogaf masses. And when he came back here, we called him a filthy site whore! Good times.

I also thought that anyone that even mentioned ioi, VGChartz, or non NPD sales, they were banned?

Around the Network

While I appreciate your supporting my post in Gaf I don't think starting a hate thread about the sales age people at Gaf is going to do anything but harm.  I understand how you feel but these kind of things can and should be discussed in a reasonable fashion.  I harbor no ill will towards Neogaf, Sales Age, or even the guy who responded to my post with off topic BS.  If you want to repost this thread with a title that isn't so flamey feel free, but as it is I have to lock it.