By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - VGC Mafia Round 22 Sign-up Thread

Now all we need is Words of Wisdom and this game will be remembered, for the good or bad.

Around the Network

Send out PMs already FF! Have player number 20 as X when using random.org

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Kantor said:

Just don't pull a dsister on us, thereby landing me another of those Harmful Townie awards >_>

Yes, 3ever. Don't let your computer combust on you :-p

Sig thanks to Saber! :D 

MetalGear_94 said:

JOIN!!!

-

Back-up list:

1. c03n3nj0

I'm willing to be a replacement if the problem arises later in the game. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network
sabby_e17 said:

1. hatmoza
2. Radishhead
3. Khuutra
4. Hepha
5. Nen
6. MG_94
7. TruckOSaurus
8. dtewi
9. Silver-Tiger
10. Kamal
11. SuperAdrianK or SAK
12. Prof
13. noname2200
14. Homer_Simpson
15. Kantor
16. 3ever man
gurglesletch
18. theRepublic
19. sabby_e17

I don't know if I should be playing but...this shit is tempting.

hatmoza, gow and Sabby....

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

c03n3nj0 said:

Back-up list:

1. c03n3nj0

I'm willing to be a replacement if the problem arises later in the game. 

just signup and don't break your streak... you know you want to :p

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

I believe the vote is tied, at 4 to 4!!

I'm going to sleep now; after I wake up, when I'm ready to set up the game if the tie is not broken I will likely break it in favor of vanilla roles, since I'm already counting my own vote in favor.    It would be too bad, because I think they would be fun; on the other hand, it's a lot less work at night for me to sift the PMs, so I'll find solace in that silver lining. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Well then, if it's a tie, I'm gonna vote for a vanilla game. I always played themed games, something for a change would be nice.

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

I'm ready for some vanilla !