By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Is today perhaps the biggest day ever for videogaming?

I disagree, that will be when we can play games in virtual/simulated reality whenever we want in my opinion.

Around the Network
Bladeforce said:

Kinect is being promoted in the wrong area, it will sell bucketloads then fade to nothing just like the wii will and sony's move. Kinect should be promoted in elctronics as a form of house light control or tv, music system. it's just too much for videogaming especially when a:) it doesnt see black people b:) it's massive for a sensor! But hey both these are typical of microsoft enginerring AND testing.

The Wii faded to nothingness? I don't recall that.

Above: still the best game of the year.

Joel12345 said:

I think the biggest day in gaming was when the Ps1 released with it came

Mature games

games that weren't for little kids or the casual genre,games that had story in them.

Games that appealed to a older audience.

LOL?

Above: still the best game of the year.

For a moment i thought that SE confirmed FF VII remake ;)

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Beuli2 said:
Joel12345 said:

I think the biggest day in gaming was when the Ps1 released with it came

Mature games

games that weren't for little kids or the casual genre,games that had story in them.

Games that appealed to a older audience.

LOL?

Hmmm. he probably does not know about the C-64. Gunship, Silent Service, Ultima series,etc.

P.S while the C-64 is consider a PC ,  it's pretty close to a console with a keyboard. All C-64 had the exact same hardware.

Around the Network

@Bladeforce

KINECT DOESN'T SEE BLACK PEOPLE????

Better inform my workmate tomorrow because buying Kinect is all he goes on about.

Shame about that, his poor kids will be disappointed.

Seriously, is this for real???

justinian said:

@Bladeforce

Better inform my workmate tomorrow because buying Kinect is all he goes on about.

There is some mention that it has trouble reading some darker skin faces but it still unknown just how many. It still  has no problem tracking them though. They may have to log on manually if Kinect can't recognize their face. 

hmmmm well see.

Smidlee said:
justinian said:

@Bladeforce

There is some mention that it has trouble reading some darker skin faces but it still unknown just how many. It still  has no problem tracking them though. They may have to log on manually if Kinect can't recognize their face. 

After my post I looked it up online and found this:

http://projectego.net/forums/threads/kinect-doesnt-like-black-people.25921/

"Not having your face recognized by Kinect though, means that you will have to sign in manually into games, and some features, depending on the game, won't work properly".

Boutros said:
Mr Puggsly said:
Boutros said:

I don't think Nintendo or Sony will follow the movement. And besides, mind control is just around the corner!

I think Nintendo is putting billions into mind control.

Sony on the other hand is probably already cloning Kinect technology for their next PS Eye device.

After all the stuff Sony said about buttons, it would be extremely ironic of them to copy Kinect.

You clearly missed the Novel "Sony trash talks wiimote and here it comes de ps move"