By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Top 50 Games: Discussion Thread!

33. Star Fox 64

This game is a blast to play. Fun in the Aircraft. Multiple endings. I don't really know what to describe. Other than I was little and rumble made me happy. Too bad Virtual Console (correct me if I'm wrong) doesn't have tis feature. I have to say I didn't like te non-flying vehicles as much. And the multiplayer wasn't as much fun as could hope. I'm not really justifying my choice, but idc. I played it recently and it. The flying is awesome and this should be here.

This game is really hard for me. Harder than demon soul's was for me. being's I don't normally play this type of game. The story is really aweful. The characters are aweful. The bosses are fun to but, but are more nonsense than anything else on my list (which is saying a lot). And it's not even campy and charming like certain other games on my list it's just bad imo. But it's team ninja. The gameplay is really awesome it looked, and even still looks gorgeous. And it made you feel like a ninja!

I haven't played any of the subsequent re-releases. Because well I try to avoid paying for that.

Around the Network

So I need to catch up to number 33...

Here goes.

ishiki said:
ishiki said:

This game is really hard for me. Harder than demon soul's was for me. being's I don't normally play this type of game. The story is really aweful. The characters are aweful. The bosses are fun to but, but are more nonsense than anything else on my list (which is saying a lot). And it's not even campy and charming like certain other games on my list it's just bad imo. But it's team ninja. The gameplay is really awesome it looked, and even still looks gorgeous. And it made you feel like a ninja!

I haven't played any of the subsequent re-releases. Because well I try to avoid paying for that.

I see you also into the awesomeness that is Ninja Gaiden you should check out the PS3 Versions NGS at looks awesome at 720P at 60FPS there is also a 1080P upscale mode that still retains the 60FPS but with some screen tearing  and NGS2 is awesome to.      

Japanese Pop Culture Otaku

hikaruchan said:

I see you also into the awesomeness that is Ninja Gaiden you should check out the PS3 Versions NGS at looks awesome at 720P at 60FPS there is also a 1080P upscale mode that still retains the 60FPS but with some screen tearing  and NGS2 is awesome to.      

I might. your post and my post made me kinda want it. its about 12 USD now so it's pretty cheap

33. Resident Evil 2

I enjoyed every last minute of this game.  It was the first game I owned that truly had to played while sitting in the dark.

32. New Super Mario Bros. Wii

No one does multi player better than Nintendo.  This game is complete madness when played with friends and a great throwback to my childhood.

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

Around the Network

haha, i forgot starcraft zoh well.

Ignore this.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:

Hmm, I'll see if I can get a mod to fix this.

why don't you just become a mod. My page is set to 50 so I'm good! if you're set to 100! XD

ishiki said:
outlawauron said:

Hmm, I'll see if I can get a mod to fix this.

why don't you just become a mod. My page is set to 50 so I'm good! if you're set to 100! XD

In my three year time here spent at VGC, I don't think I was ever considered for a moderator position. Meh. Doesn't really bother me. I'm friends with many of them.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

31. Bioshock (PS3)

And this, my friends, is the last FPS on my list. The reasons why I liked Bioshock so much are simple. The atmosphere is one of the best I've seen in videogames, the story is great and the gameplay is really nice, too.

2012 - Top 3 [so far]

#1                                       #2                                      #3