By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Top 50 Games: Discussion Thread!

dtewi said:

I'm thinking one boxart for the #50-11, and one boxart, one artwork, and extravagant fonts for the top 10.

Small explanations for 50-11, longer for 10-1.

Very cool. Yeah, I went all out with my #1 choice last time.

Good fun!

@Cross-X

Yeah, it'll be loads of fun! Can't wait 'til November 12th comes out and there's loads of controversy (YOU PUT _____ AT #50?!).

Around the Network

I don't  know if I can come up with a Top 50 by tomorrow!

Can't wait for it Smeags!!!

In the meantime I shall sort out my Top 25secretly  first and then work my way down.

Khuutra said:

I don't  know if I can come up with a Top 50 by tomorrow!

November 12th is ages away!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

This should be interesting.  I'm going to being compiling a list now so I can fugure out how to rank them by the 12th.  

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

Around the Network

one question before I sign up, do expansions eg starcraft brood war or DLC like Half-life 2 ep2 count as seperate games?

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

zarx said:

one question before I sign up, do expansions eg starcraft brood war or DLC like Half-life 2 ep2 count as seperate games?

I want to know as well.

Because currently I'm counting Starcraft - Brood War (Expansion) and Warcraft III - Frozen Throne (Expansion) as one whole game so that it doesn't take up room.

Sounds awesome!

I just hope I can make up my mined I love to meany Games. 

Japanese Pop Culture Otaku

This list is EVIL!!

I have 28 games at 9/10

But only 4 places left in the top 50

How do I pick out of them

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:

This list is EVIL!!

I have 28 games at 9/10

But only 4 places left in the top 50

How do I pick out of them

My actual rankings probably won't come anywhere close to this top 50 list. In part because I rated each game dependent on the platform. So a 9 for a DS game doesn't mean it is better than an 8.5 Wii game.

@dtewi

If you insist on overloading your post I'll have no problem editing the thing down

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)