By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Vanbierk said:
BeLiKeCLuTcH said:

You guys need to calm down... Ps3 had a GREAT time with Fifa 11 like exclusive and Move boost... Now its 360 time to shine with Black Ops and Kinect... Lets see what happens!

Some of u look like stupid kids wanting attention...

There's a pretty good chance Ps3 could boost from Black Ops, even if just a little...after the success of Modern Warfare 2

With such a post BeLiKeCLuTcH (fuc* that, were you so high when you wrote your nick? O_o) you're the one wanting some attention. =)

And yea, ofc the PS3 will get a boost from Black Ops.

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
BeLiKeCLuTcH said:

You guys need to calm down... Ps3 had a GREAT time with Fifa 11 like exclusive and Move boost... Now its 360 time to shine with Black Ops and Kinect... Lets see what happens!

LOOOL

darthdevidem01 said:
BeLiKeCLuTcH said:

*Sound of wind blowing in the desert*

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

BeLiKeCLuTcH said:

Kinect is going to change the tide I think. I give it to sony, closing up the gap. The gap I think is going to grow again due to kinect. The new numbers show the gap at 3.9 million.

I also think kinect can open the door to japan, that is a market that needs to be tapped buy MS.

That extra 20,000 sony and wii get is small but Big in the end. 2,000 that MS gets is not helping and needs to start a new trend.

What's with the PS3 boost? New models?

"To play or not to play, that is the question."- A wise man

Lifetime sales prediction

Wii 79/150 million

Xbox 360 47.7/73 Million

PS3 43.6/69 Million

Around the Network
ethomaz said:
bannedagain said:
leo-j said:
ethomaz said:

From end of September.

Console Wii PS3 X360
VGC Sales 74.6 39.5 43.6
Shipped 75.9 41.63 44.5
Diff 1.3 2.13 0.9

So PS3 undertracked here... need some adjustments.

yep, PS3 needs to still be adjusted up a bit, the gap is still pretty big between sony's figures and vgchartz

it has been updated to 40.2(ps3), 44.1(360)

That is now not end of September... the shipped figure was from end of September.

OH YEA, WHOOPS. Little bit of a brain fart there.

CrashDestroyer said:

What's with the PS3 boost? New models?

Adjustments.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

Directly from majornelson..

1 Billion Entertainment Hours spent on Xbox LIVE every month

We’ve just released some interesting Xbox data that I thought you might enjoy:

• There are 42 million consoles sold in 35 countries.
  • In the last year alone there has been an 157 percent increase in the time spent watching movies and television on Xbox.
  • 42 percent of Xbox LIVE Gold members in the US are watching an average of an hour of television and movies on their Xbox, every single day or more than 30 hours of digitally distributed television and movies a month.
  • The 25 million members of Xbox LIVE around the world are each spending more than 30 hours per month on the service – that means cumulatively Xbox LIVE members are now logging more than one billion hours a month on the service
  • Access to Xbox LIVE is expanding from 26 countries to 35 this November.

And when we ship the next dashboard update in the very near future, Xbox LIVE will launch EPSN on Xbox LIVE, along with Video Kinect.

After massives adjustments I'm curious to know how many weeks the PS3 outsold 360 and/or Wii so far... some weeks should have changed his figure.

Congrats to PS3 for breaking 40 million and 25% market share