By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

You guys need to calm down... Ps3 had a GREAT time with Fifa 11 like exclusive and Move boost... Now its 360 time to shine with Black Ops and Kinect... Lets see what happens!

Some of u look like stupid kids wanting attention...

Around the Network

it's adjustments guys, if you look at the data, PS3 is now even in front of the DS last week.

and it sure as hell didn't sell 35K in the middle east this week ^^

though it's odd to skew the data this much for adjustments....

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

BeLiKeCLuTcH said:

You guys need to calm down... Ps3 had a GREAT time with Fifa 11 like exclusive and Move boost... Now its 360 time to shine with Black Ops and Kinect... Lets see what happens!

?

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

BeLiKeCLuTcH said:

There's a pretty good chance Ps3 could boost from Black Ops, even if just a little...after the success of Modern Warfare 2

Just waiting for that PS Vita to come out so I can play some full featured games on the go with that beautiful screen and control scheme...

Now I missing GT5 for the next week.

Around the Network

PS3 on top? shocking isn't it? ( wht marcus was thinking is PS3 on top? perfect)

360 still kicking ass in the US and all those is Wii doomed threads can dissapear and go back to hell. 

BeLiKeCLuTcH said:

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

leo-j said:
ethomaz said:

From end of September.

Console Wii PS3 X360
VGC Sales 74.6 39.5 43.6
Shipped 75.9 41.63 44.5
Diff 1.3 2.13 0.9

So PS3 undertracked here... need some adjustments.

yep, PS3 needs to still be adjusted up a bit, the gap is still pretty big between sony's figures and vgchartz

it has been updated to 40.2(ps3), 44.1(360)

bannedagain said:
leo-j said:
ethomaz said:

From end of September.

Console Wii PS3 X360
VGC Sales 74.6 39.5 43.6
Shipped 75.9 41.63 44.5
Diff 1.3 2.13 0.9

So PS3 undertracked here... need some adjustments.

yep, PS3 needs to still be adjusted up a bit, the gap is still pretty big between sony's figures and vgchartz

it has been updated to 40.2(ps3), 44.1(360)

That is now not end of September... the shipped figure was from end of September.

kowenicki said:
ffirebrand_cloud said:
kowenicki said:
FF_Fanatic said:

so that x360s effect didn't last long did it?? woot at ps3 sales and this is our revenge for people trolling so long on ps3, now learn something new, never under-estimate the power of the ps3!!

edit: i want points for being right about ps3 sales!!

Now this is the kind of garbage I am talking about... 

The 360s is doing fine...  the PS3 has just done better than was previously reported here.  WHY does this have to  be about putting the 360 down?

NOOO, the beloved 360 getting bashed!!!!!!!! How may that be????!!! Seriously man, I couldn't care less about the ps3 or 360 but that sounded so pathetic... Like if the damn console was your son... LOL

yawn...sorry.. what..

Im so offended. Anyways my message was pretty much that you are pathetic. Grown up man, worrying so much about a piece of hardware. -goosebumps-