By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - EMEAA Sales UP!! Wii RETURNS to Dominance!

jarrod said:
Zlejedi said:
Squilliam said:

Wii overtracked!

We need to give them a week of happiness ;) To better prepare for payback when Q3 shipments numbers arive :D

Q3?  You mean when Nintendo system traditionally have the biggest lifts and tend to break sales records?  That Q3? :P

I prefer to remember them as quarter numbers where Wii sales on VGC were above total lifetime shipments ;)

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Around the Network

umm guys... red wii was only out in EU today... lol

I think that because of the frequent adjustments, commenting on EMEAA sales is useless. In the current situation the PS3 will most likely be above both X360 and Wii from Week 31 and so on. Wait & see...

A high five for NINTENDO!!!  Keep it up!

Hackers are poor nerds who don't wash.

Tbh i think the reason the Wii has shot up this week is because of christmas, i work in a supermarket which sells in electronic good also. and just this week theres been a lot of parents coming in to buy toys and stuff. it could be that; and some sort of new bundles and cuts a lot of stores are going probabily. 

Around the Network

Early holiday boosts are kicking in and the holidays belong to the Wii, that's just the way it is. There is no question that the Wii will "take" the holiday season, I'm a lot more interested to see;

A: How close the race between the HD consoles will be this year during the holidays

B: Next years sustained numbers for all three

Hold onto your seat. Check the front page.

Proudest Platinums:
1. Gran Turismo 5
2. Persona 4 Arena
3. Wipeout HD
4. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
5. Super Street Fighter 4

4k1x3r said:

I think that because of the frequent adjustments, commenting on EMEAA sales is useless. In the current situation the PS3 will most likely be above both X360 and Wii from Week 31 and so on. Wait & see...

Dude whats the movie of ur sig ?? Lool

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

BeLiKeCLuTcH said:
4k1x3r said:

Dude whats the movie of ur sig ?? Lool

LOl I would like to know the name too but as I said on my profile I don't know, I'm actively looking for it but without success ftm, I won't give up because this movie seems to be epic! =D