By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most hated man in gaming?

Most hated man in gaming?

Uwe Boll (Movie director) 22 8.73%

John Riccitiello (EAGames CEO) 4 1.59%

Jack Thompson (Anti-gaming activist) 63 25.00%

Bobby Kotick (CEO of Activision) 130 51.59%

Michael Pachter 19 7.54%

Other (Name in thread) 11 4.37%

Total:249

Kotick, because of his stupid statements. Pachter is great. *hides*

Around the Network

come on people....everyone is just either a dumb person talking out their ass, or a game developer.

Jack Thompson, on the other hand, actually says gaming is bad, that it causes people to kill each other, etc. How can he not be the most hated?

BMaker11 said:

come on people....everyone is just either a dumb person talking out their ass, or a game developer.

Jack Thompson, on the other hand, actually says gaming is bad, that it causes people to kill each other, etc. How can he not be the most hated?

The thing with Thompson is that he's basically impotent now.  He's been unelected, disbarred and generally lost any credibility with about anyone.  No one cares what he says.

Because nobody really takes him seriously.  Most importantly, not the judge

What can I say, it makes me laugh.

Kantor said:

How can anyone hate Molyneux? He is one of the most talented developers in the world - he has every right to be arrogant. So he talks his games up a little. Is that really so bad in the face of what Jack Thompson has done and what Bobby Kotick continues to do?

I'm Sry but he Molyneux does not just talk up his games a little ... he says they will change the face of gaming, but hey ill admit i love the first fable but the second one came out and i lost all interest in it and now people are saying the 3rd fable is everything the 2nd one should have been (both IGN and Gametrailers Said that). And when he was talking about Project Milo (thank god it will never come out now) By Saying how nothing else out there is like this techknowlogy .... Blatent Lie, He Insults our intelegence and deserves nothing more then he gets - a pat on the back and coke - I just Wish He would hide under a rock or better yet sew his mouth shut and cut off his hands so we dont have to deal with him anymore

Around the Network

I've gotta say Kotick easily. There are tons of ignorant people like Jack Thompson but Kotick knows how stupid he sounds when he talks trying to hide the fact that he could care less about anything other than making money

Muffin31190 said:
Kantor said:

How can anyone hate Molyneux? He is one of the most talented developers in the world - he has every right to be arrogant. So he talks his games up a little. Is that really so bad in the face of what Jack Thompson has done and what Bobby Kotick continues to do?

I'm Sry but he Molyneux does not just talk up his games a little ... he says they will change the face of gaming, but hey ill admit i love the first fable but the second one came out and i lost all interest in it and now people are saying the 3rd fable is everything the 2nd one should have been (both IGN and Gametrailers Said that). And when he was talking about Project Milo (thank god it will never come out now) By Saying how nothing else out there is like this techknowlogy .... Blatent Lie, He Insults our intelegence and deserves nothing more then he gets - a pat on the back and coke - I just Wish He would hide under a rock or better yet sew his mouth shut and cut off his hands so we dont have to deal with him anymore

I don't understand why people hate a guy that has such an awesome passion for gaming.  Whats next? are we going to start hating game consoles because they have a huge amount of amazing games?

Kotick. That man won't quit until he has ruined gaming completely.

Just look at him. That's the face of Evil right there!

Easy, Skrotick.

He's a douche and he's so stupidly greedy he even tries to kill his golden geese.

I can't hate Thompson, he's just a complete idiot, nature was a wicked stepmother with him.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Alby_da_Wolf said:

Easy, Skrotick.

He's a douche and he's so stupidly greedy he even tries to kill his golden geese.

I can't hate Thompson, he's just a complete idiot, nature was a wicked stepmother with him.

Hahaha that is the best name for that guy ever!