By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PAL Charts - Week 42

donsterydo2 said:
Pyramid12 said:
ArcticGabe said:

SPORTS CHAMPIONS falling fast in UK, none other move games in the top40.

Guess move isn't doing so good after all.

LOL I bet cause we all know sports champ is bundle with PSmove in EU....(sarcasm)

SC is a game that probably most of Move buyers have even if it isn't bundled with hardware.

Why? they have heavy rain(just patch it) MAG(patch it), RE5,2k11,RUSE and a demo that comes with PSmove.

why is sport champ the indicator of how PSmove is doin in EU?

Around the Network

castlevania was £25 in the shop today could be £20 in some other places who knows and the fancy edition of K & L 2 was £15 new

a place called wilkinsons which is a kind of everything supermarket was selling games for the first time today too things like Nier were £15 new some good bargains out there now,wonder how they track that kind of shop

peoples shopping will start to pick up from now i 'd say shops seemed alot busier than usual

Above & Beyond

Pyramid12 said:
donsterydo2 said:
Pyramid12 said:
ArcticGabe said:

LOL I bet cause we all know sports champ is bundle with PSmove in EU....(sarcasm)

SC is a game that probably most of Move buyers have even if it isn't bundled with hardware.

Why? they have heavy rain(just patch it) MAG(patch it), RE5,2k11,RUSE and a demo that comes with PSmove.

Yeah... There are hundreds of games on the market and everyone who bought Move have HR, MAG or RE5 :D Get real.

YES!!! Brawl is back! looks like the wii had a good bump looking at wii fit plus and WSR numbers. JD2 39% ?? You kiddin me??  And SMG2 back in holland!! :D OMG! :D and wow professor layton is a beast in the uk!

Naruto on the other hand is out :( Sad really deserves more!

donsterydo2 said:
Pyramid12 said:
donsterydo2 said:
Pyramid12 said:
ArcticGabe said:

Yeah... There are hundreds of games on the market and everyone who bought Move have HR, MAG or RE5 :D Get real.

What about the 500k EyePet owners? All they had to do was buy a Move controller and nothing else.

Sports Champions in no way can be used to determine Move success in EU. Sports Champions =/= WiiSports and/or Kinect Adventures.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

PS move haters you need to stop this.

I personnaly bought move pack saturday and no games. The amount of demo available is largely enough for 1 month or two, and i know it is the case of lots of people here, in France.

also saw the two heavy rain editions alongside each other inside HMV the move edition which you can play normally afaik with the taxidermist content too was £30 and the original version was £40,lol,feel sorry for those that don't know

Above & Beyond

donsterydo2 said:
Pyramid12 said:
donsterydo2 said:
Pyramid12 said:
ArcticGabe said:

why not? those are actually games that millions PS3 users bought....and all they have to do is patch it and buy PSmove stand alone no need to rebuy HEAVY RAIN or sumthing.

seriously....

Pyramid12 said:

why not? those are actually games that millions PS3 users bought....and all they have to do is patch it and buy PSmove stand alone no need to rebuy HEAVY RAIN or sumthing.

seriously....

Most of these people still need the PSEye though. Wouldn't it make sense just to buy the bundle rather and get the game for cheap. WSR and Wii Play have sold enormous numbers this way.

Anyone can guess. It takes no effort to throw out lots of predictions and have some of them be correct. You are not and wiser or better for having your guesses be right. Even a blind man can hit the bullseye.

Grimes said:
Pyramid12 said:

seriously....

Most of these people still need the PSEye though. Wouldn't it make sense just to buy the bundle rather and get the game for cheap. WSR and Wii Play have sold enormous numbers this way.

there u go, they buy the bundle and it has a DEMO disc with it then plays Heavy rain or MAG or RE5 or 2K11 or w/e with PSmove......

so why is Sports champ the indicator  for how much PSmove sold again in EU?????