By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PAL Charts - Week 42

Bruno Muñoz said:

HD consoles cannot sell new hardcore IP games confirmed, but MadWorld is supposed to sell a bajillion of copies.

Vanquish will end up selling double what Madworld sold in the long run, so I disagree.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
Bruno Muñoz said:

HD consoles cannot sell new hardcore IP games confirmed, but MadWorld is supposed to sell a bajillion of copies.

Vanquish will end up selling double what Madworld sold in the long run, so I disagree.

I hope not. I wanna be able to pick it up for 5 bucks like I did MadWorld!

I was expecting a large drop for Medal of Honor but it only fell 10% more than Bad Company 2 despite a bigger first week.

Just Dance 2 rose 39%, nice.

A game I'm developing with some friends:

www.xnagg.com/zombieasteroids/publish.htm

It is largely a technical exercise but feedback is appreciated.

Breakdown for the multiplats in the UK chart from Gaf.

Fallout: New Vegas Xbox 360 (60) PS3 (30) PC (10) 
Medal Of Honor Xbox 360 (52) PS3 (44) 
Fifa 11 Xbox 360 (44) PS3 (38) Wii (6) PSP (6) 
F1 2010 PS3 (51) Xbox 360 (49) PC (0) 
Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 PS3 (63) Xbox 360 (35)PC (2) 
Dead Rising 2 Xbox 360 (59) PS3 (40)

http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/gamesblog/2010/oct/25/video-games-chart-top-10

Proudest Platinums:
1. Gran Turismo 5
2. Persona 4 Arena
3. Wipeout HD
4. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
5. Super Street Fighter 4

Sports Champions down to 28th in UK and fallen out of the other charts by the looks of it.

Around the Network

GO! JUST DANCE 2!

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Super Smash Bros returns at #25.

The ultimate evergreen! lol

All those other recent releases dropped like rocks....I hope the holidays are merciful.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Lots of Nintendo SW climbing the charts. I wonder if we will see a decent increase in HW for this week.

lol, who's the guy that disagreed with me when I said Just Dance 2 would overtake Medal of Honor this week?

Go Professor Layton!

Wii Sports Resort keeps rising fast, wtf?? Wii console sales have risen in the UK or something? Is this the start of holiday shopping???

Hyruken said:

Sports Champions down to 28th in UK and fallen out of the other charts by the looks of it.

Most of the other charts show top ten only though and as a lot of games have launched in past couple of weeks it's not that surprising that SC has fallen out of top ten in many charts.