Flippozzo said:

Italy:
1) Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 (PS3)
2) Wii Party Wii Remote (Wii)
3) FIFA 11 (PS3)
4) Medal of Honor Limited Ed. (PS3)
5) FIFA 11 (PS2)
6) FIFA 11 (X360)
7) Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 (PS3)
8) Medal of Honor Limited Ed. (X360)
9) Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 (X360)
10) Medal of Honor Tier 1 (PS3)

lol PES doesn't want to leave the top spot in Italy. O_O

Around the Network
Flippozzo said:

Italy:
1) Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 (PS3)
2) Wii Party Wii Remote (Wii)
3) FIFA 11 (PS3)
4) Medal of Honor Limited Ed. (PS3)
5) FIFA 11 (PS2)
6) FIFA 11 (X360)
7) Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 (PS3)
8) Medal of Honor Limited Ed. (X360)
9) Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 (X360)
10) Medal of Honor Tier 1 (PS3)

FIFA 11 on PS2 is higher then FIFA 11 on XBOX360    O_O

Hyruken said:
Pyramid12 said:
Grimes said:
Pyramid12 said:

why not? those are actually games that millions PS3 users bought....and all they have to do is patch it and buy PSmove stand alone no need to rebuy HEAVY RAIN or sumthing.

seriously....

Most of these people still need the PSEye though. Wouldn't it make sense just to buy the bundle rather and get the game for cheap. WSR and Wii Play have sold enormous numbers this way.

there u go, they buy the bundle and it has a DEMO disc with it then plays Heavy rain or MAG or RE5 or 2K11 or w/e with PSmove......

so why is Sports champ the indicator  for how much PSmove sold again in EU?????

The reason it is the indicator is because it is the game that has the advertising behind it. All the tv ads, mag ads, billboards etc are of Sports Champions. That is the face of the product just as Wii Sports was/is to the Wii. The same thing will be said about Kinect Adventures.  Sports Champions was the game designed from the ground up to utilise the controllers full capabilities, to give you the full game experience. Games such as Heavy Rain and MAG are just add-ons. If we use Heavy Rain as the example your see that it really doesn't make any difference from the actual ps3 controller. You shake the old controller, you shake the new controller. It doesn't change or add anything new to the actual game. Where as full Move titles are the software designed with using the Move controllers from the very start. You need those controllers to play them.

If as you say all those people are buying the games like RE5 to play it then where is the games spike for those titles? We already know that Sports Champions has a supposed 80% attach rate with Move controllers from the numbers on this site.

3.2m games were bought in EMEAA last week. Only 23k of that 3.2m was for SC. Personally i think that is a bit dissapointing. Especially as it is just over a month old.

So you can use Sports Champions as the indicator of how well Move is doing in emeaa simply because it has an 80% attach rate.

Still not convinced why SC is the indicator....

And what advertisment?? I havn't seen a single PSmove ad up to now....

They don't need to rebuy HR or M.A.G or those who already bought 2k11 and eyepet for example just to play PSmove with it........

Pyramid12 said:
Hyruken said:
Pyramid12 said:
Grimes said:
Pyramid12 said:

why not? those are actually games that millions PS3 users bought....and all they have to do is patch it and buy PSmove stand alone no need to rebuy HEAVY RAIN or sumthing.

seriously....

Most of these people still need the PSEye though. Wouldn't it make sense just to buy the bundle rather and get the game for cheap. WSR and Wii Play have sold enormous numbers this way.

there u go, they buy the bundle and it has a DEMO disc with it then plays Heavy rain or MAG or RE5 or 2K11 or w/e with PSmove......

The reason it is the indicator is because it is the game that has the advertising behind it. All the tv ads, mag ads, billboards etc are of Sports Champions. That is the face of the product just as Wii Sports was/is to the Wii. The same thing will be said about Kinect Adventures.  Sports Champions was the game designed from the ground up to utilise the controllers full capabilities, to give you the full game experience. Games such as Heavy Rain and MAG are just add-ons. If we use Heavy Rain as the example your see that it really doesn't make any difference from the actual ps3 controller. You shake the old controller, you shake the new controller. It doesn't change or add anything new to the actual game. Where as full Move titles are the software designed with using the Move controllers from the very start. You need those controllers to play them.

If as you say all those people are buying the games like RE5 to play it then where is the games spike for those titles? We already know that Sports Champions has a supposed 80% attach rate with Move controllers from the numbers on this site.

3.2m games were bought in EMEAA last week. Only 23k of that 3.2m was for SC. Personally i think that is a bit dissapointing. Especially as it is just over a month old.

So you can use Sports Champions as the indicator of how well Move is doing in emeaa simply because it has an 80% attach rate.

You dont watch tv?

palancas7 said:
Pyramid12 said:
Hyruken said:
Pyramid12 said:
Grimes said:
Pyramid12 said:

seriously....

You dont watch tv?

I always do

havnt seen a single ad, I was actually eying out KB's ads still no sign of it.....

Around the Network
Pyramid12 said:
palancas7 said:
Pyramid12 said:
Hyruken said:
Pyramid12 said:
Grimes said:
Pyramid12 said:

seriously....

You dont watch tv?

I always do

havnt seen a single ad, I was actually eying out KB's ads still no sign of it.....

You're in the UK, right?

I've seen this commercial repeated MANY times on tv.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OwZ-JjtChc

Got annoying sometimes.

donsterydo2 said:
Pyramid12 said:
donsterydo2 said:
Pyramid12 said:
ArcticGabe said:

SPORTS CHAMPIONS falling fast in UK, none other move games in the top40.

Guess move isn't doing so good after all.

LOL I bet cause we all know sports champ is bundle with PSmove in EU....(sarcasm)

SC is a game that probably most of Move buyers have even if it isn't bundled with hardware.

Why? they have heavy rain(just patch it) MAG(patch it), RE5,2k11,RUSE and a demo that comes with PSmove.

why is sport champ the indicator of how PSmove is doin in EU?

Yeah... There are hundreds of games on the market and everyone who bought Move have HR, MAG or RE5 :D Get real.

You're fighting a loosing battle. You can't reason with these people. "Blockbusters" like Mag. RUSE , 2k11, RE:gold and heavy rain are what people are using move with .  Let them live in their fantasy world ....

Yeh fantasy world.

Where  Sports champ sales is the indicator of PSmove units sold when  its not even bundled with PSmove  in EU and ppl can just play HR,MAG,RE5,RUSE which they already bought ages ago.....

fail.

johnglen said:
donsterydo2 said:
Pyramid12 said:
donsterydo2 said:
Pyramid12 said:
ArcticGabe said:

SPORTS CHAMPIONS falling fast in UK, none other move games in the top40.

Guess move isn't doing so good after all.

LOL I bet cause we all know sports champ is bundle with PSmove in EU....(sarcasm)

SC is a game that probably most of Move buyers have even if it isn't bundled with hardware.

Why? they have heavy rain(just patch it) MAG(patch it), RE5,2k11,RUSE and a demo that comes with PSmove.

why is sport champ the indicator of how PSmove is doin in EU?

Yeah... There are hundreds of games on the market and everyone who bought Move have HR, MAG or RE5 :D Get real.

You're fighting a loosing battle. You can't reason with these people. "Blockbusters" like Mag. RUSE , 2k11, RE:gold and heavy rain are what people are using move with .  Let them live in their fantasy world ....

Nice to know I'm a phatasm then. I'm one of those who have Move but don't own Sports Champs. I have R.U.S.E and Heavy Rain and they are the reason I bought Move. My nephew has Move and also doesn't own Sports Champs, he owns MAG.

And you are also conveniently forgetting the 500,000 people in EMEAA who bought Eyepet BEFORE Move was released and (as stated above) can buy a single Move controller and download the Eyepet Move patch. Eyepet being another Move enabled game I own, which controls a lot better with Move than with the magic card.

I'll be buying Sports Champs eventually, but I'm in no particular rush.

WRT the 80% attach rate, I can believe that for Americas where Sports Champs is bundled with the starter pack, and probably also for the first 1 or 2 weeks of EMEAA sales. But I think the SC attach rate in EMEAA will drop away rather quickly as time goes on without any bundling; which if you read ioi's analysis he himself says Sports Champs attach rate will fall off in all markets over time. I think the Move starter pack will eventually get a Sports Champs bundle in EMEAA, as the first step in improving the value position of Move rather than a price cut. Probably once Sports Champs breaks even.

I may be wrong but it looks to me like the sales for RE5 have seen a sustained, albeit small, increase since Move launched, in both EMEAA and Americas.

Having said that I don't think the SC attach rate is as low as 50% yet. So the number of Move enable households in EMEAA is <500K I reckon, it could be as high as 400K perhaps. Given we are talking Move controller sales when Sony is saying 1.5 million shipped, I'm thinking the Move controller attach rate may be 2 or more per Move enabled household. Perhaps that's what has surprised Sony: people are buying more extra Move controllers than anticipated, making Move sales to consumers >1 million but Move enabled households <500K.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Yeah, RUSE, 2k11 , RE:Gold , have all sold million of copies. Oh i forgot everybody that has bought heavy rain in Europe felt compeled to buy move because heavy rain with move is such a great experience.

Anyway i agree with binary solo that move's real userbase in Europe can't be much bigger than 400k (at best)